2019 Deficit Officially Passes $1TRILLION

Were did I hear that before…oh yeah now I remember.

Libs were using that when Obama was pres.

Trump supporters have no moral standing to call out others.

Yes back when cons pretended to care about debt and deficit but really they were just upset a black man was elected President.

So desperate for attention

Look at the con train wreck in this thread. One of the worst Ive ever seen

1 Like

The irony of a Hillaryite saying this is…one :rofl: way to begin the day.

A majority of Democrats never claimed to uphold morals to a such a high degree. That’s always been repugs.

I always find it humorous how repugs did a complete 180 when high class trash ran for President. Then it didn’t matter, it’s all about policy.

5 Likes

There’s political…and then there’s personal…and you’re welcome to shadow me for a day or so and I’ll stand by your opinion? As far as politics go…I get a vote…whooooooopeeeeeeeeee!

1 Like

When they resort to jokes about child molestation, you know it is time to stop replying to them. There is something darker in play here.

1 Like

CJ is spot-on. All credibility has been forever revoked in the decision to back, arguably, the most immoral man to ever hold the Presidency.

1 Like

This must be step one in Trump’s plan to eliminate the national debt in eight years.

A month after that, in April 2016, Trump declared that he was confident that he could “get rid of” the entire multi-trillion-dollar debt “fairly quickly.” Pressed to be more specific, the future president replied, “Well, I would say over a period of eight years.”

Maybe this is still the Obama economy after all:

By July 2016, he boasted that once his economic agenda was in place, “we’ll start paying off that debt like water.”

The GOP should run on balancing the budget by cutting social security “behind closed doors,” as Republican Joni Ernst suggests. That way lawmakers don’t have to put up with the inconvenience of “being scrutinized by this group or the other.” Calling for more opacity in government is an interesting choice.

2 Likes

The king of debt

“While mandatory spending such as Social Security and Medicare drive the deficit,”…

“While mandatory spending such as Social Security and Medicare drive the deficit,”…

"While mandatory spending such as Social Security and Medicare drive the deficit,"…

As predicted long before Trump showed up. Just another swamp failure.

I see the swamp still has no solutions…

Yep - and it starts at the White House. I knew if Trump got elected, it would allow certain very dark influences to become acceptable. Now, that threshold has been crossed, and I’m not sure we’ll ever be able to put the genie back in the bottle again.

1 Like

No, spending starts in the house… Public education is really poor …

Nice cherry pick

1 Like

I have that exact same fear brother.

1 Like

This is why we have large deficits… Dems want to use any attempt to fix it as an excuse to say Reps want to kill your gand ma…

What are the dem solutions?.. as usual, they have none!