2018 World Cup Megathread

Enjoy

1 Like

Outstanding.

If France beats Belgium, I’ll be rooting for whichever team wins the Croatia/England match. If Belgium wins, I’ll be happy with any combination in the final.

I don’t have anything against France, but they’ve had their turn. I say we give this new fan a new champion.

First Brexit, then Trump, now England with a serious chance to win the World Cup. If they do, no way the Rapture and the Antichrist isn’t next.

Nay I say…

England actually won a World Cup match on penalty kicks. I’d say that’s enough.

It’s funny how none of the Brits I know IRL will even acknowledge that they have a chance to win the whole thing.

I wouldn’t mind seeing a France/England final. Get that old school hate going again lol.

1 Like

That would make me so happy, unless we lost then I would be pissed off for weeks

Whoever lost would literally be hearing about it for the next fifty years. It’d be epic.

My ex-wife is from Scotland and absolutely abhors England. The fact that they’re still in is doing my heart good.

1990 WC final 4 were England, Germany, Italy and Argentina. Headline in an English newspaper: What do Germany, Italy and Argentina have in common? We’ve beaten all of them in wars.

If there’s one area the English boys have over Croatia it’s their head game. :grin:

Damn it - was really hoping to Belgium in the final.

All in for England now.

Well, half of my dream final is still alive. Croatia will knock out the frogs.

Yep. Go Croatia.

I think England got found out tonight,we couldn’t create anything from open play and once Croatia started playing in the second half we were struggling.

Good luck Croatia I hope you win!

:fr::fr::fr::fr::fr::fr::fr::fr:
:fr::fr::fr::fr::fr::fr::fr::fr:
or so i hope

This has been England’s problem the whole tournament. Regardless, to have reached the semi’s was far beyond what anyone anticipated in the beginning.

Well done England. :+1:

And Go Croatia.

I’m officially on the Croatia bandwagon. I love me some first time winners.