2018 is looking up to be another Trump year

That’s adorable…I never said that either…

How can they do that?

Special elections:

April 2017 Kansas house seat won by the R 1 -0
June 2017 Montana house seat won by the R 2-0
June 2017 Georgia house seat won by the R 3-0
June 2017 South Carolina house seat won by the R 4-0
November 2017 Utah house seat won by the R 5-0
Dec 2017 Georgia senate seat won by the D 5-1
March 2018 Penselvania House seat won by the D 5-2
April 2018 Arizona House seat won the be R 6-2

Hmmm loooking like a slaughter huh? They took 2 seats. one house one senate in special elections

It was in deep red Alabama that the Democrat won that Senate race.

The Arizona Congressional race that recently happened was won by the GOP Candidate by about only 5%. Trump won that same Congressional district by 21%.

Anyone other than Moore whould have won alabama.

Arizona – a win is a win especially since D’s were convinced (through the polling) they had the seat.

What are you ignoring?

So lets see the proof.

the economy is no better than during obamas term

You’re lying to yourself if you think Dems saw that seat as a pickup and we’re sad they didn’t get it. Don’t lie to yourself.

in all those house GOP wins except utah the GOP margin of victory shrank from 20+ to low-mid single districts.

pre election polls showed teh GOP retaining the seat (narrowly)

What about $1trillion deficits?

It’s why we need a balanced budget amendment.

Yes, if it’s NK, and we don’t actually have to bomb them.

1 Like

Hey you made it here.

Yeah. I’m a late adopter. I see that this one’s already been pretty active, and the other not so much. Now I have to figure out how stuff works. You liking the new one?

Well that’s not the whole context now is it…?

Nobody was claiming this…

Yes. Sadly thou other then bookmarking your reference their is no long term search for post or comments for reference.

Does that mean that history, at least on this forum, has to repeat itself? I haven’t figured out yet, when I respond, whether or not it’s clear whether or not, I’m responding to a specific post, or just throwing it out there.