2018 is looking up to be another Trump year

What does that have to do with anything?you sure are skipping a lot of stuff I said…because I’m right

How? How can they remove Gorsuch?

Which is exactly what you’ll say if the democrats do the same thing because you’re consistent that way.

Not by removing Gorsuch, but by refusing to confirm any Trump nominees to the Supreme Court if they regain control of the Senate in November.

And if they do, it will be super hypocritical, but the GOP will have set the precedent.

I hope the D’s don’t do that. We should not stoop to the level Republicans do. We are a better Party than that.

Actually, both parties have consistently “stooped” to each other’s level. They may have taken turns upping the ante, but both parties have degenerated into hyper-partisan hacks, neither close to being morally superior to the other as a whole.

Care to tell me when the D’s refused to even bring to committee a Republican President’s Supreme Court nominee?

It is not an issue of identical acts, it is behavior as a whole over a time period.

I’m not buying your “whataboutism.” Go sell that to the uneducated on this board.

Both parties are vermin swimming in sewage, neither is better than the other, I am not going to apologize for EITHER of them.

I’m sure you do. Not surprising.

“Another Trump year”?..

There is no God.

Not everybody lives in a hyper-partisan box.

You are spewing the same garbage that has so many ignorant people believing Hillary Clinton was a worse choice than Trump.

Are we going to pretend they wouldn’t have done the exact same thing if they controlled the senate and a republican was President and the balance of the court was on the line? Please.

Yes it is, the senate doesn’t owe any President a rubber stamp for his nominee.

Threatening to bomb another nation will earn you the Nobel Peace Prize?

Why not, Obama bombed one on a very thin pretext not that long after collecting his unearned one.

“after”, nice key word