200,000 jobs added, wages jump by 2.9 percent in August

Oh God no, that’s not even remotely close to a “fact.” It’s no wonder you’re confused about these matters.
For example, Obama led the effort to save the domestic auto industry from collapse, against strong opposition from conservatives. Where would the current US economy be if GM had been allowed to go belly up, taking down the entire supply chain and dealership network and other supporting businesses with it?

1 Like

No one has spanked me. They have simply disagreed and then declared victory.

And yet Obama created more jobs than trump during the same time period.

Nope- told you exactly why your methodology was wrong and gave you hints as to how you would would properly find a comparison period to trump’s first 18 months in office.

But as I said, if you couldn’t be bothered to understand it, I can’t be bothered to repeat it.

Maybe in a better place?

In any case, are you trying to make the case that single action will now go down in history as the single thing that will be responsible for everything good that ever happens in our economy for the foreseeable future?

Can you name even 2 of these “crushing regulations” and what impact they have had?

After 8.8 million jobs lost during the great recession…and even then most of em was part time.

Show me where I claimed that people are manipulating data??? :confused:

Exactly. Not to mention Obama came after a major lost.

Trump numbers are far more impressive. And as more people enter the labor force…more money going into social security and medicare as Trump said last night rally.

My methodology was sound. I use it every day in my professional life. You did nothing to demonstrate anything but a misunderstanding of how to apply statistics as a means to interpret historical data.

Interesting take. I hope you follow through and keep us updated.

You certainly have stated how it was presented was being manipulated, if not, what the hell is your pint?

So you are a paid poster? You certainly are no analyst.

Dude- please don’t come to us with this tale again.

To those of us who know, you’ve shown your lack of qualifications many times over.

Show me………

And you are one of those in the know?

Sanity…lol!

Thanks for the laugh. That was the funniest thing I’ve read all morning

Only the dems have to pay posters… and protesters. And Russians for dirt… Hee, hee!

A little defensive, aren’t you?