200,000 jobs added, wages jump by 2.9 percent in August

Ridiculing what one doesn’t understand, isn’t explaining anything.

I actually wasn’t sure what the argument was truly about until you reposted this.

So, you zoomed in (thus only seeing a smaller chunk of the data).

Good job being honest.

You related to the DC Trumps?

How in the world do you look at at that chart and come away with the word “flat?” One lower high and two lower lows is not “flat.”

Do you dispute that the unemployment rate stabilized in the mid 4% range during the last 16 months of Obama’s term. That is factual data.

So what exactly triggered the plunge in 2017, if not Trump’s policies?

You really should move along, so that you won’t continue to embarrass yourself.

I have sales people who try to do what you’re trying. It’s like “But Mr. Caught, my numbers are up for ‘X’”.

It’s usually the last month or two. I guess you get credit for only excluding 80 of the 96 months.

So you can’t answer my question, choosing instead to continue ridiculing something you don’t understand.

The irony bleeds.

Oh, I think everyone understands what you’re doing. It’s basic and pretty common. Just zoom in on the data that supports your argument.

You want me to go find segments of the stock market from 1929-1934 where it went up?

My choice wasn’t arbitrary. But again, you continue to demonstrate that you have no knowledge and understanding of statistical analysis.

Rather than continue to trade insults with you, unless you have something to add, I will move on.

why have oil prices went up if more is on the market now…

Allan

My comment was made within the context of the unemployment numbers.

Again, would you like for me to zoom in on the Dow from 1929 to 1934 and pick only a segment that was flat or went up? That’s what you’re doing here (which is excluding data). In this example you’re excluding 80 of the 96 months.

If I excluded a trend while trying to evaluate a stock to buy I would be an idiot. You’re zooming in so that you can’t see the trend. That doesn’t make any sense unless you’re trying to save your job.

What is it that Trump did that made the unemployment level “plunge” (dropping 0.5-0.7% isn’t plunging). I mean, after all, the number of jobs created under Trump during his time in office is lower than the number of jobs created in the same number of months before he entered office. Fewer jobs have been added, but unemployment has “plunged”. What is it that Trump did to achieve this amazing feat?

WHY it is is irrelevant until we get to the stage of discussion where we talk about what, if anything, should be done about it.

But the fact is, the tax code and fiscal policies of this country beenfit the wealthy more than they benefit the less wealthy. This is the fact you wanted to deny…thanks for at least acknowledging that they do, in fact, benefit the wealthy more.

Trump is cool…

…The swamp gave you the crash and 9/11.

No. It presents the picture of the entire bill run. You’re like the guy posting a daily chart of amazon being down as proof it’s in a bear trend

Notice how the trend hasn’t changed. Nothing goes straight down or up. If you had a background in statistics you’d know this. But since you dont. .

2 Likes

Magic magic

Not even remotely

2 Likes