2 top pence aides catch covid

99% of people are showing up to urgent care with mild symptoms?

Okaaaayyyy.

Apparently not. 99% with only mild symptoms is not reality.

Itā€™s spelled transmissive

6 Likes

So five aides to the head of the coronavirus task force caught COVID? Amazing. And you know Pence has it too.

ā€œ Limitations of the study include the lack of information on symptom history before acute COVID-19 illness and the lack of details on symptom severity. Furthermore, this is a single-center study with a relatively small number of patients and without a control group of patients discharged for other reasons. Patients with community-acquired pneumonia can also have persistent symptoms, suggesting that these findings may not be exclusive to COVID-19.ā€

sorry. i can read

Heā€™s right.

I agree having it on the staff of the task force leader is bad, bad optics.

It is also inevitable.

Because this admin is a bunch of ā– ā– ā– ā–  ups.

Harris has it in her staff as well. Itā€™s a virus.

Each of us know where weā€™ve been and who we are coming into contact with at home. Nowā€¦plan your course, consider the health of othersā€¦and carry on with your own life. If you want to go hide somewhereā€¦do it. That said, although Iā€™m not going to go into crowds, Iā€™m still going to go out and enjoy my life.

Really? What other major nations did this happen to?

Harrisā€™ staff.

And as we all know there is literally nothing you can do about that to mitigate it in any way.

How about you answer the question I asked.

Did they?

It is useless to compare the US to other countries.

Because viruses donā€™t work the same outside America or

No, because cultures are not the same. But they do matter. A lot.

Nice job. You read the limitations of the study as discussed by the authors. This is part of any research. It doesnā€™t mean the findings are not valid.

Sorry.

Little extra background on community acquired pneumonia. 97% have resolution of symptoms within 10 days.

So. With COVID 13-33% are symptom free after 60 days. With CAP 97% are symptom free after 10 days. That 3% of those with CAP and symptoms after 10 days really throws a wrench into the findings that 66-87% of those with COVID have symptoms at day 60.

Nice job!

It does mean the ā€œfindingsā€ do not support the narrative.