184 days (6 months) until January 20, 2021, who are you voting for President?

Both parties because of how overburdened the federal courts, particularly immigration courts are and have been.

The Nominations process has also been controlled by both parties.

The now promised remaking of the senate ends that as even being a possibility, the minority party will no longer even play a part in it if they are in opposition to what the dem’s demand.

The removal of the Filibuster will be the last step in removing the steam roller of one party rule.

Again you show you aren’t even paying attention to what is being proposed should dem’s get a sweep.

1 Like

This has never been a “Trump Friendly Forum”.

Search back for the polls from 2016.

Trump would have lost in a a landslide if this forum were reflective of the country.

Well no that isn’t true either but at least you remain consistent.

These wishful hopes of exposing some grand and sinister conspiracy as the reason to support Trump while we are barreling towards 250,000 deaths from a raging pandemic by the end of the year is what some would call regurgibleeting and feeding at the trough.

You don’t want to believe Trump committed crimes? Okay, I guess. You don’t want to believe Trump abused his office for political gains, committing high crimes in the process? Again, that is your choice. The evidence is overwhelmingly against you here.

But to deny the reality of Americans dying each and every day as a result of his dereliction of duty and failures as the Chief Executive of this country has got to be the worst form of ignorance there is.

9 Likes

Meanwhile, back in the real world, some of us have left our partisan opinions aside. I pretty much voted straight Republican from the first election in which I was eligible to vote until 2016. One thing I will always be grateful to Trump for is that his presidency allowed me to take the partisan blinders off and see the Republican party for what it really is.

As a result, I will be casting a vote for a democratic presidential candidate for the first time in my life in a few months - assuming, of course, Covid doesn’t take me out in the interim. I do sincerely hope the GOP can clean it’s mess up - I really do. But until it rids itself of the destructive Trumpist element, they are going to have to get by without my vote.

6 Likes

I thought I misread that…lol

1 Like

What the ■■■■ is wrong with you? Have you heard the President do actions outside of what “the experts” have suggested? He allowed Governors to guide their states. That makes perfect sense. Each area of every state is different from another. A Governor is more apt to see these differences and make decisions guiding them through this pandemic. Where I live, there’s less than 1% having been infected. The death rate is less than 1/10th of 1%. Social distancing is a natural way of life here. There are not international airports, mass transit or a high density population? It’s not NYC and shouldn’t be handled the same way. That was/is the plan from the WH. Allow each Governor to govern. Now you may be looking for some magic pill but again…it’s your level of discernment that’s the problem. You’re fed and then regurgibleet “orange man baaa, baaa, baaad”. My gosh…please stop. You’re better than this.

Thank you for so astutely proving my point.

4 Likes

…and you proving mine.

Of course it is true. If only the old boards existed.

Trump is an authoritarian for acting constitutionally to protect federal property in cities where the mayors refuse but when at the same time he follows the constitution and doesn’t declare martial law taking over all gov’t operations in the US to fight the virus he’s an incompetent boob.

Sort that one out for us.

I’ve asked these covid experts who opposed the only measures that gave us time to gear up for this fight, the travel restrictions and mandatory quarantines for those returning from China and the cruise ships as racist, reactionary, and unnecessary to detail out at every stage what Trump failed to do and how they would have addressed it more than a hundred times with never a straight answer one.

1 Like

I hear you. Either way, “orange man baaa, baaa, baaad”. Eat, regurgibleet…and repeat till the election.

Yet you cannot refute a word of it.

Notice the facial expression of the news castor? He’s been sheoplized and surprised by the experts’ truth.

He reminds me of so many posters here in Hannity Land. :sunglasses:

I believe you believe that. But I also note you ignoring the dead American bodies piling up as a result of Trump’s failures to protect us from COVID. Weird.

Again…“failures to protect us from COVID”? Can you elaborate how Trump scorned the advice from “the experts” and went his own way that corroborates what you just said?

1 Like

Can you say this a little bit louder.

You realize the reverse of this is true as well, don’t you?

Trump has shown he could give two ■■■■■ about federalism and states rights when it comes to sending in an unmarked militarized police force to cities against the wishes of the Governors of these states. But when it comes to a global pandemic, and a virus that doesn’t honor borders, he abdicated the role the federal government should be playing. No federal contact tracing and testing program. No implementation of the DPA to secure materials and equipment. Forcing states to bid against each other for these things, AND then having the federal government also bid against them.

The result is the United States is 4% of the global population and we are 25% of the global casualties. This is a failure by any metric imaginable.

There is no refuting something so disconnected from basic reality.

Yeah…u sooooooooo much smarter than us dumb supporters of the duly elected POTUS. Say it a little bit louder. Maybe it will wake you up?