“1776 Commission” Pro-American History To Counter “The 1619 Project”

There’s a whole study of the history of slavery in the Americas that belongs in school curriculums. But it’s “ history” and has nothing to do with teaching others to be guilty of an abomination against humanity that happened nearly 400 years ago.

This is a trump policy?

So…why is that a problem?

This is a discussion forum. I believe we have enough information to discuss what Trump means by “pro-American” curriculum and how that opposes “left wing” education model.

no that clearly defines the year of our declaration of independence. our birth year

the leftwit antiamerican “1619” racist ■■■■■■■■■ is the contrivance

1 Like

No. At the time that the Constitution was signed, as per our laws, all men were NOT created equal. Nor were they treated equally under the Constitution.

No it wasn’t. Black Men were slaves and this not equal to the men who signed the Constitution

Sounds more like a clouded bias, but from the information I’ve gathered, the government that ended slavery will be patting itself on the back for ending slavery in this pro-American curriculum.

Just a minor point…you know it wasn’t the Constitution that said “all men are created equal”, right?

Why must we oppose a key part of our history (slavery)?

huh. i was about to ask you the same thing

is it right?

Yes, there was racism in 1619.

why must we negate all of our history just because of slavery?

i know

Is that what the “left wing” curriculum is currently doing?

Who says we are opposing it?

You know the term “all men are created equal” is not in the Constitution, right?

You didn’t know, did you?

1 Like

you cant answer, can you?

most definitely

can you answer?