160,000 Left Behind in Afghanistan?

Should Biden of disarmed the Afghan army before withdrawing?

1 Like

This has been talked about many times quiet a few documentaries about it, grab a puke bag and Google “Dancing boys of Afghanistan”.

“For centuries, Afghan men have taken boys, roughly 9 to 15 years old, as lovers. Some research suggests that half the Pashtun tribal members in Kandahar and other southern towns are bacha baz , the term for an older man with a boy lover. Literally it means “boy player.” The men like to boast about it.

“Having a boy has become a custom for us,” Enayatullah, a 42-year-old in Baghlan province, told a Reuters reporter. “Whoever wants to show off should have a boy.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sfgate.com/opinion/brinkley/amp/Afghanistan-s-dirty-little-secret-3176762.php

Move the needle.

And there off and running!

On Fox News, Stephen Miller says Afghan refugees will “replicate the conditions in Afghanistan here in the United States of America, and all the horrors that entails”

And who did he advise on immigration matters?

1 Like

Get them out…just don’t bring them here. :roll_eyes:

Miller spent four years trying to limit the number of immigrant to the U.S

1 Like

Insert Jody Foster Virtue Signaling meme here

1 Like

More Afghanistan ■■■■■■■■■ This angers me.

1 Like

That is ■■■■■■ up

Are the cultures compatible?

So what?

Dogs over people? That’s your line?

1 Like

Of course he did. Many who pretend to be against illegal immigration are actually against immigration of all kinds. Or are for merit based immigration only.

Was our military supposed to scour the country looking for dogs to bring to the US? Not one of our military service dogs were left behind. This was simply a day’s talking point.

Where did you come up with that nonsense?

Uh, no. Did you even look at the article in the post you responded to? Here, let me help you out. From the article:

A Tennessee woman who owns an animal rescue center in Kabul was not allowed passage home by the Department of Defense because she carried a disabled puppy in her arms — one of 130 animals she was ordered to leave behind in the final days of airlifts.

Charlotte Maxwell-Jones refused to board the plane without her puppy on Monday, so the military ordered her to leave and turn loose 130 crated dogs that mostly belonged to Americans and Afghans who evacuated, according to social media postings. This occurred even though Maxwell-Jones secured flights from nonprofit organizations that had permission to land in a neutral country.

She left the airport after being stuck there for six days and returned home to an uncertain fate.

Your posts.

[quote=“SneakySFDude, post:860, topic:239948, full:true”]

My posts express concern for a US citizen and the dogs she was trying to get out of the country. Nowhere did I state of even slightly imply “dogs over people.”

Haven’t seen a post of yours expressing concern about Afghan women or homsexuals.

2 Likes

So what?