1500 stimulus check but only if you get the vaccine

Yes, but who?

Who? Just about everyone that needs money.

Even anti-vaxxers like Kamala Harris?

Is she? I don’t know. I thought I had a lot of time on my hands and I didn’t even know that. Probably because I couldn’t give a rodent’s posterior about what she thought about anything.

But no, I don’t think it will entice anyone with money.

1 Like

Ok. That was one of the dumbest comments I’ve heard from a politician in a long time. LOL are you kidding me here? I have no words.

From the link: "“If the public health professionals, if Dr. [Anthony] Fauci, if the doctors tell us that we should take it, I’ll be the first in line to take it. Absolutely,” Harris said during the live debate in Salt Lake City, when she was asked if Americans should take a vaccine, if the Trump administration were to approve one either before or after the election. “But if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it. I’m not taking it.”

I agree with her.

Trump could tell me to drink bleach and I wouldn’t trust him.

Trump could tell me to shove a light probe up my butt and I wouldn’t trust him.

Trump could tell me to take a vaccine and given his track record of lying out his ass, I wouldn’t trust him as far as I could throw him. Once the medical professionals say it’s ready, that is a a different situation.
.WW, PSHS

4 Likes

I can tell you didn’t open the link and see what she actually said.
.WW, PSHS

Lol. Authoritarian. No. It’s just like cash for guns. No one says you have to do it.

But if you want cash…

Allan

It sounds even stupider now that you said it like that. lol

2 Likes

Oh hell no. You know how had it is to get money back once it’s given to someone.

.WW, PSHS

Great. That means then…for only $1,500.00…I can tell the government to ■■■■ off? Wow…that’s a deal. I’m in but…you can’t change the rules.

Fauci has nothing to do with the vaccine. Neither does Trump have to do with the approval.

It was ignorant and she’s an anti-vaxxer spreading distrust in America’s public healthcare system, the thousands of dedicated lab coats and indeed 'Mocracy itself.

I wonder what you would say if the roles were reversed.

3 Likes

I did. I listened to it. That’s why I said it was stupid. She said if the doctors tell her she should take it, she would be the first in line, but if Trump told her, no. Well no ■■■■■ If Donald duck told me to take the vaccine I wouldn’t take it either. Her comment was moronic because it would never be an option.

That’s your choice. But if $1500 will get a good size population to take vaccine, that’s good. I think at least 50-75% will take it.

"if the doctors tell us that we should take it, I’ll be the first in line to take it. Absolutely,”

Doesn’t sound anti-vaxxer to me.

When the science says it’s ready I’ll be the first in line. Yep, that’s anti-vaxxer. :roll_eyes:
You don’t have to wonder what I would say if the roles were reversed, I’ll tell you.

Harris could tell me to drink bleach and I wouldn’t trust her.

Harris could tell me to shove a light probe up my butt and I wouldn’t trust her.

Harris could tell me to take a vaccine I wouldn’t trust her.

Once the medical professionals say it’s ready, that is a a different situation.

There you go.
.WW, PSHS

I agree with you 100%. If we’re talking 1500 per person it will be a huge hit! Hell, if you told people to drink pepper extract for 1500 dollars it would be a huge hit. It just doesn’t move my needle.

dumbest? from politician? long time?

LOL. There are equally dumb comments made by politicians daily.

You must be looking in wrong dictionary for definition of Authoritarian. If you think giving people an incentive to take vaccine is authoritarian.

Kind of agree. It was just a stupid comment.