11 reasons to impeach

Have we stopped talking about extortion and moved onto something else?

No.

We are still talking about Stormy/Avenatti extorting the President.

M

Except, you don’t know that happened. But it would be irresponsible not to speculate.

How do you know?

Did McDougal as well?

i.e., Character doesn’t matter.

Yes, some peoples standards are certainly getting low. Such a shame for such a great nation.

1 Like

Yeah…music to every Patriot’s ears:
“Would the defendants please stand up for sentencing”

That’s 2 out of 3.
Or 3 out of 3 in his camp, lol.

Both sides have their lunatic fringes except one side brakes the law and tries to remove a sitting Prez. with a silent coup.
Everywhere else people like that get shot like rabid dogs for the treason they commit.
Well here in the land of Freedom and milk and honey our courts and Law institutions are politicized and corrupt so traitors escape the law and long arm of Justice. The favorite ones smash subpoenaed computers and hide emails, while laughing at the law.
Mean while a woman gets a life sentence for smoking weed or using smelling salts.
Yeah…I don’t buy “both sides have their lunatic fringes”.

I’m not a Trump supporter.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

However you think you should be classified, the criteria are the same. Before he became president. You even agreed that Whitewater fit.

I did. You should have left it at that.

You don’t get to classify me as a Trump supporter. I didn’t vote for him. I didn’t donate to him. I don’t support Trump.

That’s not exactly true. And you know it.

1 Like

Another poster took issue with the example. Take it up with them.

Don’t support him if you don’t want people to think you support him. Regular “whatabouts” muddy the waters.

Yes, conviction takes a 2/3 majority in the Senate. There were only 50 votes to convict for Bill Clinton, so he remained office.

House Democrats could impeach with a simple majority in the House, but impeachment is analogous to indictment. Indictments have a relatively low standard evidence, “probable cause”, but prosecutors rarely pursue an indictment unless they believe they can get a conviction.

Likewise, impeachment only makes sense if there is a reasonable chance of a conviction in the Senate. In the case of Bill Clinton, there was little reason to pursue impeachment unless at least 12 of the 45 Democratic senators could reasonably be expected to vote for conviction. In fact all 45 Democrats voted against conviction.

Likewise unless there is a reasonable expectation that at least 20 of the 53 Republican senators are willing to convict Trump, there is no reason to pursue an impeachment. My opinion is that conviction in the senate is extraordinarily unlikely at this point, and any attempt to impeach Trump is just a waste of time.

It is exactly true. I despise him more than liberals.

I don’t support him. Wear swim goggles or get back in the shallow end.

I know ALL of that. That’s why I said get back when you have 50% of repugs in the senate on board to convict. The dems will bring the rest.

Don’t make me laugh.

This was an episode in his life when he was leading the life of a New York millionaire several years before he even spoke of running for president. He is now a grandfather and in all respects a doting husband, as president.

You guys on the left elected Bill Clinton with Gennifer Flowers telling you she was his mistress AT THAT TIME. He later proved to have not learned a thing, as president.

You also voted in hound dogs John Kennedy and Lyndon Johnson - both of whom screwed their ways through their presidencies with girlfriends at their beck and call.

You can quit moralizing about character, now.

M

1 Like

I told you how I know.

M