11 reasons to impeach

They want to impeach in hopes of stopping the investigations in to their criminal enterprise.

I remember plenty of years on this forum where conservatives reacted to any criticism of Bush with BOOOOOOOSH- sure.

1 Like

Yep. Same derangement, different President.

Do prosecutors typically file charges when they know they will lose in court?

Nah, I don’t think a ■■■■■■ Krauthammer article amounts to a good point.

The same grifters that are arguing for war in Iran or Venezuela are the same ■■■■■■■■ who sold the Iraq war to the American public.

The war was a flop without that oil. If for whatever reason we go after Venezuela, I hope we plunder what belongs to the victor, the way nature intended it. Otherwise, I say don’t even bother with yet another ■■■■ hole.

Whitewater.

A flop. lol.

Yep, huge flop. We should’ve been upfront about taking that oil from the beginning, and we should have taken it.

Freud would call this the death-drive.

Can’t wait to see those guys perp walked.

1 Like

Not a chance lol

Good example.

I was right about Trump getting elected as well as the Mueller investigation being a nothing burger.

I will be right about this as well.

1 out of 2 ain’t bad

Indeed. It is all team play on steroids. Partisanship is the problem.

Two valid political and economic philosophies are now seen as mortal enemies. They are not. We’re all patriotic Americans with different approaches to government and problem solving.

Yes, both sides have their lunatic fringes. But they shouldn’t define either side.

Working together?

It won’t happen because of the commercialization of this horrible, toxic partisan divide. Fox News, MSNBC, blogsters, et al; that divide, divide, divide. As long as those corporations are making buckets of money spewing forth their divisive rhetoric, every President going forward will be impeached.

Now that’s just stupid.

1 Like

Kinda. The Democrats are behaving like partisans, meaning they’re too worried about the political blowback of impeachment. If they really believe Trump deserves to be impeached, they should do it, regardless of the consequences. So yes, they’re afraid but it’s not cowardice; it’s the practical consequences. Not pretty and definitely not high minded.

For some reason the OP title made me think the line - “Do I dare to eat a peach.”

Swansong of Nancy Pelosi (With apologies to T.S Eliot for a few amendments) -

Let us go then, you and I,
When the evening is spread out against the sky
We like patients etherized upon a table;
Let us go, through certain half-deserted streets,
The muttering retreats
Of restless nights in one-night chic hotels
And DC restaurants with oyster-shells:
Streets that follow like a tedious argument
Of insidious intent
To lead you to an overwhelming question…
Oh, do not ask, “What is it?”
Let us go and make our visit.

In the room the women come and go
Talking of Ocasio.

And indeed there will be time
For the fellow, broke, that slides along the street,
Rubbing his back upon the window-panes;
There will be time, there will be time
To prepare a face to meet the faces that you meet;
There will be time to murder and create,
And time for all the works and days of hands
That lift and drop a question on your plate;
Time for you and time for me,
And time yet for a hundred indecisions,
And for a hundred visions and revisions,
Before recording our depositions…
I grow old… I grow old…
I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled.

Shall I part my hair behind? Do I dare to speak “Impeach”?..

Excellent, Paul. Funny, relevant and insightful.

Congress if teeming with Pelosis. You could adapt an Eliot poem for each of them, but did he write 500 plus poems?!?

Why do you like talking nonsense?