100 days until November 3, 2020

Hyuk hyuk It’s funny because I hate the media. And Democrats! :sunglasses:

1 Like

He and David Byrne have the same tailor.

3 Likes

Considering your post, the only thing I hate…is hate. Actually…I’m very fond of you. Your logic train has derailed some but…you’ll be back. I have a dream. :sunglasses:

Okay, if you say so. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I want to reply to this post to make the point that Sessions loss is a move forward for Alabama and the nation, even if Tuberville isn’t the best candidate.

Sessions was nominated for United States District Judge in Alabama in 1986 by President Reagan. Ultimately, he withdrew his nomination after it became clear that the REPUBLICAN Senate was not going to confirm him. The primary reason was his very tepid efforts on civil rights while he was the United States Attorney for the Southern District of Alabama.

Sessions is a relic from the old South and his defeat is a good thing. While he was certainly not as bad as Helms and Thurmond, he is still part of something that this nation needs to put behind us.

5 Likes

And Sessions was the only Senator to have endorse Trump during the GOP Primaries.

With 93 days left to go, here is the latest in regards to the battleground states from RCP.

Wisconsin - Biden up by 5.0
Arizona ---- Biden up by 3.7
Florida ----- Biden up by 6.2
Pennsylvania – Biden up by 6.0
North Carolina - Biden up by 4.5

1 Like

At least he remained consistent. :sunglasses:

The weird thing there is that many of the Senators were trying their best to attach themselves to Trump during most of his administration. It’s only been in the last couple of months that some of them have started to think - “Oh, ■■■■ - maybe we’d better distance ourselves from this dumpster fire.”

CBS News poll:

North Carolina
Joe Biden 48%
Donald Trump 44%

Georgia
Joe Biden 46%
Donald Trump 45%

I have always thought that McConnell would turn against Trump if his majority was at risk.

1 Like

One of the great ironies of this campaign is that if Biden does win, he’ll owe a big thank you to Donald Trump, who is running an absolutely fantastic campaign for Biden

What are the chances Thom Tillis stops being a trump bootlicker?

CBS News poll:

North Carolina: U.S. Senate
Cal Cunningham (D) 48%
Thom Tillis ® 39%

RCP Average is Cunningham +9.5
That kind of margin with less then 100 days to go is hard to reverse.

It is going to be very hard for Republicans to reverse the oncoming train wreck in North Carolina.

And Tillis is well under-performing Trump.

What is crazy is the RCP average for Texas is Trump +0.2.
The Dallas Morning News has Biden up by +5
I never thought that Texas would be in play this year.
In the last few weeks the Trump campaign have been running ads here in Texas.
They are spending money in states where they didn’t plan to.
Fun times.