100 days until November 3, 2020

Oh, the chance for that to happen landed in his lap 6 months ago. Instead he dithered and clowned, and now Americans are sick, dead, tired, unemployed, don’t have enough food, can’t afford rent, scared for their children and school, scared about their parents, confused about masks, and they look up and see this.

8 Likes

More golf.

4 Likes

image :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yup. In times of national crisis, most presidents rise to the occasion. Not so much with this one, he is killing his own chances every time he opens his flytrap.

1 Like

You’d think a coddled rich guy could at least get some pants that fit.

6 Likes

Yep - Trump’s narcissistic insulting behavior has absolutely nothing to do with it.

4 Likes

17 Likes

I don’t think that anymore.

2 Likes

Turn the paper upside down

That…was good my friend.

1 Like

I would love to see Capt. Kelly win in Arizona. McSally LOST her bid, then chosen by the gov.

Given a gift by Governor and found a way to ruin that.

1 Like

She would be the first Arizona senator to lose both seats to a Democrat.

So it appears that the crystal ball purveyors are ready to reward Biden and the D party for…

Significant ethical malfeasance in Ukraine and China.

Coordinating a surveillance and disinformation program through the justice department.

Allowing urban centers to devolve into anarchy in a clear attempt to make life worse naow than it was 4 years ago.

If this happens it will be the beginning of true fascist D mob rule.

It may…we will need to deal with whatever unfolds.

:man_shrugging:t3:

If the numbers don’t swing more towards Trump a month before the election he probably will lose. Looks like the China virus did him in, will be both terrifying and interesting to see what economic policies the democrats will employ if they control all three houses. Might be one of those come the next midterm waves again whoever takes over is in a world of hurt, even the countries that were praised of their handling of the virus are now getting hit again as soon as they reopened. A few months away at best we are looking at getting another knock to our countries credit rating like we did in 2011.

Thank GOD!

100 days closer to the END of this nightmare!

6 Likes

Elastic waistbands are Hot!

Man Biden’s almost hit the ten point lead that would convince me that he’s going to win Florida.

It’s like how he gets his suit jackets cut to the approximate dimensions of a kimono. Thinks it makes him look slimmer.

1 Like

All this assumes Trump, Pompeo, Barr and Miller don’t go the rather increasingly likely ‘send it to Congress’ route they’ve been broadcasting for months.