10 killed, 15 injured in van attack in downtown Toronto

Or it was America and he had a dark skin tone.

Did they connect their comments on “toxic masculinity” to the driver? Is this a sensitive topic?

Facebook verified the post was legit, made before the attack. He’s definitely a 4chan incel kid. Another Lost Boy.

No they shouldn’t but that’s SOP now after having been whipped into an anti Muslim frenzy for some 17 years now.

There are roughly 300 million registered vehicles in the US. There are roughly 300 million firearms here as well.

Annually there are 300 intentional homicides committed with vehicles.

At the same time annually there are 11,000 intentional homicides committed with firearms.

And we are just talking about the US. Picture gets even worse if you expand these worldwide.

When people make statements to the fact of banning vehicles it makes them look more than foolish.

How many of those 11k are with “assault” rifles?..

Dead is dead anyway you slice it.

Sure, but what legislation are dems proposing to stop it?..

CNN is busy covering the story to some degree. Hogg is getting ready for his book tour I would assume. 11 days and counting until the big day!! :joy::crazy_face:

Hogg’s turning a dime on the deaths of his class mates… Figures…

Well, they say they are going to use the proceeds to “help heal the community.” Not sure what his “ideas” entail.

What’s with this INCEL movement? Women haters…toxic masculinity…we had one of them in CA kill several people a while ago. Anyone know anyone following this movement? Guys who can’t get laid killing people?

Iv met several at school and they are everywhere online.

Back in the 80’s they were called “Nerds”

not really there is a lot more to this sub culture then not getting laid.

Umm, you can get out in like ten years in the US. That’s the average time served.

It used to be seven if I remember right and I agree it’s ridiculous, if you intentionally murder someone that should be an end to your freedom, permanently.

Gee I wonder why?

Nah man, us nerds are cool people. The incel movement is extremely toxic. Full of socially awkward men that hate women because they can’t get laid. There’s quite of few that believe raping women should be legal.

Is there a lot of them? These social media culture wars are concerning. You’ve been warning about this for a while.

there are tens of thousands of them.
they are already calling the murders in this case a hero.

here is a site that track Incel sites.