Zero refugees in 2020?

But no official documentation was required until the 1920s.

You are apparently unaware of the differences between a refugee and an asylee… Refugees are accepted before they enter the US… Asylees ask for asylum once on US soil… This policy would mean no refugees from Ukraine, like the little girl in the picture…

1 Like

Irrelevant for someone seeking asylum… of course, I do know the difference between an asylee and a refugee…

Way before Trump came down the escalator, the GOP had a problem appealing to Hispanics

Maybe… just maybe… it isn’t about “free stuff” but not being talked about like one is a leech on society.

What’s overwhelmingly? Russian Jews are refugees. Guess who they vote overwhelmingly? How about Cubans? What prrecemtage of Hispanic vote did dubya get?

You guys are really bad at this.

Illegal immigration is a National Security risk and you play games, don’t you care?

Seeking asylum or refugee status is not illegal…

Where did she come from? She probably wouldn’t have been able to immigrate here legally had she been born 100 years later.

It’s a big part of it yes. Conservatives want to conserve society not turn it into the leftist hellholes these people are fleeing from.

So Cubans represent the majority of Hispanics in the U.S? How many Russian Jews are they like three?

On a serious note If you want to even it out start bringing in about 200,000 Serbs, Hungarians, Ukrainians and Romanians each month right now the left dominates the imported vote ratio.

I never said that but that’s nice. What percentage of the Hispanic vote did dubya win. 60-40. Just FYI.

Overwhelming eh

It doesn’t even represent legal immigration, the SOL has nothing to do with immigration at all, its just another liberal lie and twisted version of the origin of the poem on the statue.

The New Colossus " is a sonnet that American poet Emma Lazarus wrote in 1883 to raise money for the construction of a pedestal for the Statue of Liberty. In 1903, the poem was cast onto a bronze plaque and mounted inside the pedestal’s lower level.

The SOL was a gift from France sent in something like 130 some odd pieces and we had to come with $$ to build a pedestal to erect her and it literally has nothing to do with our immigration policies or laws.

Ya 60-40 is getting destroyed. What was Romney’s Hispanic vote count compared to Trump? I don’t remember him being a border hardliner.

fun fact majority of Refugee don’t enter the country illegally.

1 Like

It was bad but again a 40 percent total isn’t getting destroyed

It should be noted that Trump can’t deny refugee quota are set by Congress and statue is granted by judges.

he can slow down the flow but can’t stop it.

Romney got 27% of the Hispanic vote and he was defiantly not a hardliner on immigration. So if ‘W’ got 40% and Romney 27% that is a huge loss of support from the Hispanic community which had already started moving more left way before Trump came around.

I am not a 100% as I have seen different numbers but it looks like Trump actually did a tad better with Hispanics than Romney.

Trump got 28% mostly because he won big time in FL with Cuban Americans.

He did. It says something about the Hispanic voters and more importantly about eh GOP

I didn’t know that thanks for the clarification.