Zero refugees in 2020?

What’s not complicated?

Weather or not they are truly seeking refugee status.

How should the truly seek refugee status?

Refugees, human traffickers, drug traffickers pick one. There is only one place for them to come to America, do you know where that is?

I’m not sure where the only place for them to America… Help me out and explain…

Port of entry! Any where else is illegal! You’re welcome

Refugees need to enter the country via a port of entry?

What about this young girls arriving in Seattle? And who bought her a balloon?

Lets turn away the St Louis. They are only Jews.

Allan

1 Like

Regardless of why they are brought here they overwhelmingly vote for the Democratic Party. Why would the republicans want to see the complete demise of their party?

Maybe… just maybe… if the platform of the GOP isn’t slowly morphing into a xenophobic mess, they could make a case as to why asylum seekers would vote for them.

Way before Trump came down the elevator they were voting democrat. Maybe your right or maybe your wrong and they are voting the party the feel will give them free stuff who knows.

Ah so repubs could care less about crimes illegals commit, its that they don’t vote republican. Got it.

Oh trump…just so stupid

I know two Afghani refugees who came here after they served as translators for the US Army and things got difficult back home. But going forward, leave them in Afghanistan! Its not like they had heroic bone spurs or something worthwhile.

This was US policy in the thirties regarding Jews fleeing the Nazis. Are you okay with the impact that had?

What does that have to do with anything?

Everyone who came here before the 1920s was an undocumented immigrants.

Worse…there was chain migration out the wazoo!

Port of Entry.
https://www.cbp.gov/contact/ports/wa

My Grandmother came to America in 1911 the legal way!

If she came here in 1911, she was dropped off by ship and all that happened was the captain vouched for her identity.

Ellis Island was operating at that time.