Youtube recommendations

I don’t spend a huge amount of time on youtube. Mostly poking around for music/live music to listen to when I’m chained to the keyboard and not on a conference call.

Anyhooo, here’s one of my go-tos. Excellent B&W concert footage with decent audio of Lynyrd Skynyrd about 100 days before the crash. It’s the entire show.

All the usual youtube warnings about the types of comments made by idiots on youtube, especially the skynyrd haters and profanities.

1 Like

The best part starts at about 3:25

Great choice! Prince rocks it!

One of my favorite guitar players…

1 Like

And how about some shameless promotion?

1 Like

Apropos to the upcoming Halloween season, Nox Arcana puts out good atmospheric music with a spooky/macabre edge. Another one is Cryo Chamber. I find a lot of it relaxing and good to work to, although I get it if some think it’s odd.

That’s you? Very cool. Good stuff.

I wish I hadn’t quit playing instruments when I was a kid.

I did recently build a cigar box guitar and have started plunking around on that.

Yes, that’s me, and thank you very much. And it’s never too late to start again. It’s a wonderful hobby.

1 Like

Bit of shameless self promotion though this isn’t my car :P.

The history of the entire world, i guess. It’s a bit long, but it’s so much fun. And it’s beautiful!

Critical Role a Youtube D&D phenomenon. This link is to campaign 1 episode 1. Second link is to the playlist.

It takes them a few episodes to get some of the technical details worked out, but it’s a fun watch. You can also find them as podcasts.

I have unlimited data on my phone and would listen while doing other things.

Enjoy.
.>>>>

I kind of have a fear of bugs. It’s not drastic or anything, but I feel comfortable saying that I don’t like them. When I was a kid we used to get ants in the house, and those are the worst because there’s just so many of them.

Anyways. I really love this ant channel on youtube. I love learning about them, and watching them, and the narrator is always fun to listen to.

Andy Timmons plays “Bohemian Rhapsody”. Single guitar performance. Just incredible.

1 Like

I love the meaning behind the lyrics.

I love the way TierZoo ranks and discusses the world as if it was a video game.

I love that one and this one.

1 Like

Perfect