Yes, we will survive Trump

“i hate Trump and am still stung madam president de facto lost! But we will survive”

Manafort Flynn Cohen Papadap Gates Page Corey…oh the list…Jr…Eric

I’m just trying to say the USA is a great place and always self-corrects. Not okay?

Well I think thats just fine

So defensive

these are not trump crimes

not defensive. just inquisitive. like any sane thinking man would be

still curious what it is we will survive, exactly

sure - if you can explain what needs correcting

actually, most sane people realize that Trump is crazier than a mud fence and crooked as a dog’s hind leg.

you’ll get there. this Watergate (Part II) just takes time.

in terms of criminality yes i guess only insane people think trump is not guilty of anything

maybe because he is not actually guilty of anything. definition of insanity nowadays -recognizing reality

keep repeating “Watergate” though.

everyone knows what that means

just be patient. the initial investigation hasn’t even finished yet.

the dude has been running scams on customers and banks forever. it’s not my fault that you guys fell for the New York City con.

bank scams? i dont see much russia there. thats what this investigation was based on right?

be patient?

two year + investigation?

wow

pretend thats thats normal and needed

Okay, (but I hope WildRose is here because he’ll ask me cite things). Basically I feel Americans are far more alike than different. I have lived, as an adult, in North Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota and California, and I talk to people. I find the we are a remarkably similar people and this is our great, great strength. Because of this, I feel efforts to divide our beautiful peoples culturally, geographically and politically are not only harmful but perhaps the greatest threat to our incredible nation. Think of Ireland. India/Pakistan.

I believe Pres. Trump strategically seeks to divide our diverse yet unified country. I also believe we will self correct from this divisive state of affairs where I can’t offer an opinion without being told I’m still stinging over Hillary’s loss. I am not.

what is so “disastrous” and “most corrupt” so far about this presidency?

besides that hillary lost and will likely be too unhidably feeble and unlikable to run again?

again, be patient. it’s the initial investigation.

then, after Trump leaves office, prosecutors can decide if other crimes should be pursued. he has a security blanket at the moment. that won’t always be the case.

Trumpgate 2018

alright.

now how the hell is trump seeking to divide us?

i see the left and media establishment trying to do this. not trump

1 Like

loser…

1 Like

you say “criminal”

i ask “how”

you say “probably, eventually, you’ll seebe patient”

patience is not the issue. your lack of evidence or proof is

but if you are wishing upon a star have at it

Well Thinking Man, I’ve been down this lane. Called me unwilling, uniformed, cowardly or just stupid, but I’m not going to cite President Trump’s divisive statements. Why? Because you don’t see them as divisive and I do. So we’ll be arguing over interpretation of the exact same words. That’s a rabbit hole too deep for this old guy to descend into.

Haha! Well, I got paid to live there.