Yellowstone TV Series

Starts off a bit slow, but once it hits its stride, it is incredible. However, it also has the dubious distinction of having the worst final season ever.

I just completed a binge watch of Mad Men. As a historical chronical, it is fascinating. But I don’t mind saying that I really don’t see what all the fuss was about.

Agreed, the final season of GoT was terrible.

The writers went for a lazy finish and for whatever reason thought big showy set pieces of battles set in the dark would resonate with audiences.

It would be better if John just died.

I started watching this past December. Worth the binge.

1 Like

I think so too.

I finally watched that last year. The ending was fine you purists.

I also think there was a bad case of production fatigue. A lot of the main actors were younger, and after a decade, ready to move on.

They should see that it’s not sustainable, go out on top and kill off all the characters one by one until the land goes back to the Indians. Plot twist, a conglomerate from India buys it, puts in the airport and develops the ski lodge.

2 Likes

It wasn’t a matter of purity. It was pretty clearly a matter of “let’s just get this over with”.

Or anti-heroines. Beth is awesome! :slightly_smiling_face:

Aw c’mon … the scene of Peggy roller skating while Roger played the organ (who even knew he could play the organ?) in the echoing vacated office space made it all worth it. :wink:

That really was an interesting scene, just kind of out of nowhere.

If you haven’t yet, The Wire was a pretty good watch. Didn’t end too badly either.

See, there are times that’s necessary. It’s coming with the Costner switch, if true.

We have no news to report. Kevin Costner is a big part of Yellowstone and we hope that’s the case for a long time to come. Thanks to the brilliant mind of Taylor Sheridan, we are always working on franchise expansions of this incredible world he has built. Matthew McConaughey is a phenomenal talent with whom we’d love to partner.

And I thought it was pretty good that she became the tyrant she swore she wouldn’t be. It was that Targaryen blood after all.

But if they do roll with Matthew McConaughey, I hope they go all Dukes of Hazard style and introduce him as John’s cousin from back east, ala Vance and Coy.

1 Like

Ugh. Just put it (and us) out of our misery

I much prefer they ruin it, see how bad it can get, like the Walking Dead series.

Now that’s just mean. :slightly_smiling_face: