Yellowstone TV Series

I don’t know what hooky is, but it was something. I’m going to rewatch the whole series while I wait for season 3.

Me and the wife have started to watch this on Peacock. Not sure what a Paramount show is doing on Peacock but hey ho.

Currently on Season 2 and its great. John Dutton is a bastard, his two sons are utter wimps and the daughter is as another character said a suicide waiting to happen. A truly awesome ■■■■■■ up family.

Come the zombie apocalypse i want to head out to the Dutton ranch.

I am saving up season 5 for a binge.

1883 was really good too.

1923 is showing some promise as well.

Yup, started watching season 5 a couple of days ago.

GREAT series.

1 Like

We binge watched all of season 2 till the early hours this morning.

Looking forward to getting through all the seasons and then watching the spin off.

I think we binge watched several times, lol. I like the complexity of the characters and how they evolve. The plot is excellent as well. Definitely edge of your seat watching.

I started watching 1883. I’ll have to go back and restart it.

So. It turns out that Kevin Costner is hard to work with, so he is leaving the show.

And it looks like Matthew McConaughey will replace him.

Alas. It was good while it lasted

Ya that sucks I am not even a big fan of his acting but he nailed that part.

He really did.

1 Like

Matthew MaConaughey is one of my least favorite actors. The series is dead to me.

1 Like

I like McConaughey, but not in this role. This role is for Kostner, he absolutely owns it.

I also have to wonder how many spin offs Yellowstone can support. Though I suppose it could be the cowboy equivalent of Star Trek.

Which would be fitting since Roddenberry marketed Star Trek as a “wagon train western among the stars” to studios.

By the way I think I’m the only American who has never seen a single episode of Yellowstone lol.

1 Like

Aha indeed he did. I do recall reading that somewhere years ago.

My god. How do we strip you of citizenship?

1 Like

If you’re into “prestige dramas” it’s definitely worth a watch.

Especially if you like anti heroes.

1 Like

Lol I eventually plan on watching it. It’s been on my watchlist for a long time. Just haven’t got around to it.

I’ve never watched Game of Thrones either.

2 Likes

Okay now you are dead to me.

3 Likes