Yay! U.S. women's soccer team loses to Sweden!

No need to bet. You can ask me. I’m right here.
:blush:

1 Like

What are they kneeling for this time? I can’t keep track of the outrage of the day.

1 Like

You already said that. I got it the first time. If you have a question, please ask. Fair enough?

Easier said than done when your lifelong olympic dreams are on the line.

Rooting for America is akin to rooting for racism.

Oh, I mean your whole beef with wokeness. This team/these players are primarily concerned with pay equity, not social issues.

But still, classy OP👍

I mean, not really. The demand for pay equity is pretty much across the league.

Good answer. But it’s wrong. You don’t kneel for the flag because you think you are under paid.

True, but did you notice my use of the word “primarily”?

Ok. No problem. I agree that they do have a right to discuss pay. But that has nothing to do with why I won’t support them. They are still the favorites and probably will win gold. But they are: #notmysoccerteam.

Sweden also knelt, as well as the ref.

:+1:

Then they suck too. They will get their losses down the road. If they don’t like the country they are representing, they are free to find a better one.
#notmysoccerteam

The kneeling didn’t happen during any national anthems. British, Chilean, Australian, and New Zealand Teams also knelt.

All the American players stood during the national anthem.

I beg to differ.

USA Women’s Soccer Team Crushed 3-0 After Kneeling During Anthem (thefederalist.com)

Can you identify the most courageous players on the team?

The federalist is wrong. They are lying to you to elicit an emotional reaction, also known as fake news.

From today’s game during the anthem:

https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/united-states-players-are-seen-during-their-national-anthem-news-photo/1329894391

That picture is not from today, it’s from 2017.

Okay.

I’m convinced. But I’m not convinced that they don’t still hate America. They have walked nothing back. I would support them if they did.

Stop trusting The Federalist and social media click bait.