Wow! pelosi and the liberal msm Tell cortez, omar, tlaib... To Go To Back of the Bus

It really just comes off as an old person madly typing over a picture that makes them mad.

1 Like

I think you were going for keep on and keep concealed carried on. You see it’s the rhythm that makes it work.

So are you saying you wont be providing that reference?

i found this article interesting

it was good to hear the ICE guy school her stupid arrogant naive ass

1 Like

I’ll just let them work it out. You don’t really know what she meant. You’re just trying to create strife where there really is none because freshman legislators have no power.

haha. that’s funny.

love that babylon bee. they are christian satire. they poke fun at over the top christians, republicans, trump, and of course the ■■■■■■■ left

i can only decipher her meaning by the words that came out of her sound hole

Silly libs. Whether you know it or not gang of 4 crazy gals is your future. Embrace it.

I didnt realize you were a fortune teller. Let me guess. You predicted Obama would win, not once but twice, predicted Trump would win, and so on.

Seriously you are talking about 4 people who in most cases won in districts predictably they would by party.

When those like them start winning in districts they never would have in the past then you can call the fire station and call them to the scene.

I love irony.

I already did. It was ignored.

I guess this is PDS.

1 Like

The personal attacks in this thread need to be removed…

Browse the thread. That was your response to the question posed? That’s not a real answer, that is a weasel words response.

If someone told you what you stated. Shouldnt be too difficult to post a reference to it here as evidence.

Good enough?

No matter how many times you say that, it wont make it true.

And no matter how many time libs deny it…doesn’t make em believable.

Pelosi

"All these people have their public whatever and their Twitter world, but they didn’t have any following. They’re four people — and that’s how many votes they got.”

She straight up told them to pound rocks. They are on an island by themselves. All that bravado and yet the party moves forward and does what Pelosi says no AOC, not Omar, not the other two.

AOC is finding out the hard way that is not a smart move to lip-off to the leadership, no matter how special or how much self-esteem AOC has.