Woodward trashes the NYT op-ed

By the old school journalism rules he’s not actually wrong though.

That’s because it stunningly “trumped” his book which basically will say the same type things! :open_mouth: It also “trumps” what he is most famous for which is “deep throat” because now “sore throat” is getting all the press. :wink:

Must be lonely for you.

It just isn’t rare or surprising that a major boss with many employees is gong to be hated by some and admired by others. We have many of the top levels saying that all these rumors by Woodward and this anonymous letter just aren’t true and not what its like in the WH.
No doubt Woodward could find some bitter people in there. Wonder if Omerosa was one of the people he interviewed?
Someone else could have cherry picked another group of employees that would have given a completely different view.
Now if the anonymous letter writter really has something, he needs to come forward now and reveal it or just disappear.

He was still a source, though.

Your scenario isn’t realistic. We’re not talking about just any old boss, first of all. Second, the fact that this person came out and said this is news. There probably are people who like (God forbid) what Trump is doing, but that doesn’t change the significance of this, much as you’d apparently like to do that. Finally, I suspect we’ll find out who this is but not because he/she comes forward.

I think that’s probably true, though I don’t think it has completely. We’ll see when the book is released.

Yeah…I know…

Of course they are going to say they never made those statements. I mean seriously we arent stupid nor are they.

That being said you clearly dont understand how Woodward does his work and how though he is.

So who cares.

We are not talking about a “boss with many employees.” We’re talking about people who work directly for/with the POTUS. You will spin anything.

My guess is neither did you when he was saying the Clinton foundation was thoroughly corrupt.

You don’t know with whom Woodward talked, for the most part. Neither do I. Did he accept hearsay? Rumors? We just don’t know.

It’s all lies, innuendo and gossip. Go back to sleep. Don’t worry your pretty little head about it.

1 Like

Thanks. Yes, it is fairly nicely proportioned.

I never voted for her because I didnt believe her as honest.

It’s amazing how wrong you are all the time

It’s a quandary for them, isn’t it? First, it destroys their goofy narrative about the “liberal” media being in lockstep.

Second, because they identify Woodward as liberal and the New York Times as liberal, they’ve got to side with a lib.

Sometimes I think some of these folks would lose a boxing match against themselves.

3 Likes