Woman sexual assault, and left for dead. Predator will serve zero jail time

is this a false accusation situation?

I reread the article.

Looks like Anderson is the subject of a civil suit. I wonder just how delighted mommy & daddy will be to pay :moneybag: they may have had in mind for retirement or a vacation to this turd’s victim.

And while it sucks he won’t be prosecuted & have to spend his life registering as a sex offender, just how many firms will be delighted to hire a man with such a national reputation & a conviction like unlawful restraint? Most likely he’ll finish his degree to mop floors on the graveyard shift while living in his parents’ basement.

I’m not an expert on this stuff. I drove from Dayton OH to Annapolis, MD. I went into a courtroom. Sat towards the back till the judge called the guys name. He stood up or they brought him in ( I don’t recall). Some legal nonsense was spoken and then they moved on to the next case. That was it. I had to call some office to find out what happened.

Dorms aren’t really any better … particularly since they have gone co-ed.

Lived in co-ed dorms for tao years. The sexes were separated by either wing or by floor, with the male students on the first two floors & female on the upper ones.

I made guy friends there, had some memorable experiences. And there wasn’t the misconduct that cost a few Greek letter organizations their chapters.

Unfortunately, I think you’re wrong. He’ll be hired by a fellow “brother” of his frat and given a cushy job, and he’ll be able to get all the women he wants because he’ll have money.