Will Ukraine's "D-Day" bring an end to Russia's invasion?

Who should quit dreaming now? You should listen to @e7alr. @e7alr is right on track.

I have not know you to be wrong, Conan. Sometimes you have to get all the information and reaccess the plan. You are a great problem solver

2 Likes

Ignoring the elephant (Leaked Pentagon Papers) in the room. They are saying the most likely outcome “stalemate”.

“A stalemate, in which neither side will achieve a decisive advantage, is described in a leaked document as “the most likely scenario.”

“In addition to predicting an open-ended conflict, the leaked document anticipates that the year will end with both sides achieving only minimal territorial gains due to insufficient troops and supplies for effective operations, describing such a stalemate as the most likely scenario.

1 Like

I fully accept that as the most likely scenario. But …we’ve been wrong about so much of this war. And I throw myself in there too. I was wrong about so much from February 2022. I think we all still keep overestimating the Russians and underestimating the Ukrainians.

1 Like

Nonsense. Russia has never protected their own forces while destroying the enemy. Quite the opposite. During WWII for example, the Russians lost two of their own soldiers for every German soldier they killed while destroying and expelling the German invaders. Russian commanders cleared mine fields by marching troops through them for God’s sake!

What do you think of this? The One Horse Dog Face Pony Soldier, Prez Joe Biden’s “public pronouncements about the war in Ukraine ring hollow in light of the recently leaked intelligence documents. Congress and the American people must demand accountability, truth and not more lies before we are led into another war or something much worse.”

We may have been duped on the Ukraine border dispute.

2 Likes

Sorry, from that article , what were the lies Biden made?

Go back to bed. You did not get enough sleep

What were the lies?[quote=“Bosun, post:48, topic:244622, full:true”]
Go back to bed. You did not get enough sleep
[/quote]

For everyone, what were the lies?

That’s awesome.

Hey guys: “look at this article, Biden lied”.

“What lies?”

“Go back to bed”.

Meanwhile, the article: “Biden might have lied. But, other presidents lied, so…”.

4 Likes

But didn’t patriot freedomblower Jack Teixiera’s actions show that Russia is thoroughly and unambiguously cruising to glorious victory, despite what the lying Western liberal media and decadent Western leaders have been saying over the last 13 months?

1 Like

I think that’s what I heard on Tuckers show. :thinking:

1 Like

Hey, most of us can admit being surprised by how well Ukraine has held up and how ■■■■■■ Russia’s leadership, mercenaries, ill-trained army, and kleptocratic military model has performed. But after over a year, with Kiev still standing and Ukraine’s government still in place, who’s buying the “Russia’s totally winning!” gibberish?

1 Like

You tell em, Marg

I cannot tell you without running afoul of the call out rules.

But his name rhymes with “Jill in VA”.

I like puking putin, myself

And yes i am amazed how resilient the ukies have been standing up to Russia.

May the best man win this proxy war.

1 Like

Lets talk about the leaked information and not the leaker. Jack is toast we all can agree on that. And he is not a patriot, only an immature kid with no military leaders in charge of his unit or in charge of safeguarding classified information. He is NOT the first to leak information from a flawed system. The system should have been overhauled after the last few leaks. His reasons for leaking were bizarre.

Let’s talk then. What were Bidens lies? Your weird defense of a traitor goes more smoothly after acknowledging the previous mistake. Just an FYI.

1 Like

Go back to bed. You got up way to early. And i am not defending jack.