Will Trump go silent into private life after his service

Are you kidding?

If he’s not reelected he’ll rail and rail and rail about rigged election and try to tear this country farther apart. He’ll immediately start a campaign for 2024.

The psychopath will be almost as dangerous after he’s been beaten than he was in white house.

If he were poor we’d see him in some nursing home one day screaming “no collusion” to the ceiling and the baffled staff.

I hope not. Even the energizer rabbit’s batteries died eventually.

It’ll be all those yellow books for idiots.

He’ll never shut up…period.

Trump will try to start Trump News Network, but after no American bank will provide loans, and foreign banks hesitant to provide loans, Trump will be reduced to live twitter feeds for his news network.

His plan was to lose the election and start a TV network, so assuming he stays out of jail, I would imagine he will do that.

Either way, he’s going to continue tweeting, acting like a jerk and bringing shame on the US for ever electing such a person.

What is on tap in the legal department? State of NY charity fraud?

Obstruction charges? that would take a lot of time because you know barr won’t be working on that now. Would start from scratch with the next admin.

He will not age in office like other presidents. He doesn’t care about anything but himself. His dad lived into his 90’s.

I am willing to bet he will go off if he loses, and he loves the adoration of crowds. Do not underestimate the nastiness and selfishness of this man.

2 Likes

Trump has never been the silent type - except perhaps as an infant. He has always been the loud guy in the room, and I expect that will continue post presidency.

And don’t underestimate the stupidity of most of his followers.

Hilarious thread

Obama?

Obama is there flapping his lips all the time.

Obama…former president that won’t go away.

1 Like

I wonder why fat donald constantly keeps joking about staying in office past his term. :thinking:

Fortunately, he will have to pay for his own rallies.

I doubt he will go silent even after he dies. He will try to find a medium to dictate his tweets to.

His cult doesn’t have a problem with this.

“Just spoke to Lincoln, he says I’m the best POTUS to occupy the Underworld. Very, very nice things to say about me - GREAT MAN!!!”

MakeAcheronGreatAgain

This sums up Trump 100%. I agree with this prediction.