Will the postal union decide the election?

How safe would it be to mail a $100 bill in a see-through envelope?

The ballots are obviously ballots, and all is required is to “misplace” the ballots and delay delivery. How much is throwing an election worth?

Nope. I’m not ‘leaving that out’. I’m trying to understand your local mail system. I haven’t gotten to the mail-in ballot part yet.

How, Bill?

No you aren’t.

I told you what happens with ballots and what happens with regular mail. They are treated differently due to time constraints.

Either say what you want to say or don’t.

How would you know which ballots to “misplace”?

As you’ve mentioned, mail-in ballots are not mailed in see through envelopes.

RT,

Respectfully, you don’t know my intent.

The destination for local mail - is that a postal processing center?

For regular mail, yes. Ballots stay at the local PO.

And which authority decided or ordered a separate process for mail-in ballots?

Who separates mail-in ballots from regular mail batches?

Where does this separation occur, as in, at what facility?

Ballots are obviously ballots, and they are obviously from a particular area. If they come from an area that votes strongly for one party, you don’t need to know what the vote of particular ballot is.

The same people who are extoling the virtues of mail-in voting are likely to reject the election results if they go the “wrong” way:

1 Like

Probably the local postmaster.
The mail carriers at the local PO.
The local PO.

So, you’re suggesting that someone in the post office will sit there checking each ballot against a map, and discarding the ones from the wrong areas?

Don’t you think someone would notice?

Ballots are usually addressed to the county courthouse. They are already sorted by area.

All is required is to delay delivery for a couple of days near the deadline. This is not rocket science.

1 Like

The local postmaster has the authority to divide mail-in ballots from regular mail? There isn’t state or county oversight of election materials?

The mail sorters at the local office divide post-marked and sealed ballots. Fair enough. How might they disappear these ballots, while at the federal post office, without being caught by surveillance?

How would they explain the remainder of batch mail making it to the larger central processing center, but not the ballots to a judicial authority? How would they prevent the arrival of an inspector? How would they do this without involving the sheriff, federal prosecutors and whoever else is involved in the chain of custody, esp. at the courthouse?

My municipal ballots don’t go to a courthouse.

It does seem easier just to obstruct or slow down sorting itself, though thus is a very blunt instrument. That’s just not a decision labor can make without triggering metrics abd qc algorithms. It has to be ordered.

1 Like

The USPS was running perfectly well before 2007 what happened?

How is making it easier to vote a “coup”

1. No.
  2. They couldn’t.
  3. They couldn’t.

this whole theory is based on nothing.

Apparently since that is the way it was done.

Who said they would disappear at the PO? Things can get lost between the PO and the courthouse.

Do you think the big processing center pays attention to what each piece of mail is that is sent there from all over the area?

I don’t think you understand how “rural” works sometimes. Really. If they wanted to they could walk the ballots to the courthouse. It’s a block away.

I don’t know the process they used this time in regards to chain of custody with the sheriff etc. I know about in person voting procedures, but the rules kept changing for this primary. It was a total ■■■■ up. I do know what the watchers witnessed and said though.

You make it sound so air tight.

Welcome to the real world where that isn’t what ahppens just because a piece of paper says it should.

1 Like

You know jack and ■■■■ about how my post office runs. Don’t try to tell me how it does or doesn’t.