Will The Liberals Back Down Before The November Elections?

Why are you so quick to label when you just got through bemoaning that fact that you felt labeled?

oh no. If anything Iā€™m Tigger mostly in politics, mixed with Eeyore in my personal life.
Why would I stop posting what you call is nonsense, especially if youā€™re going to call me Pooh-bear? Thatā€™s just weird and creepy! We all have our purposes. what I am here for, and what youā€™re here for. I feel that Iā€™m helping Conservatism, or at least that is my intentions on here. Even if I am helping it very little.
You were always one of the best people to debate with intellectually, and I do thank you
for acknowledging that Iā€™m not faking my mental health.

Iā€™m not trying to label ya honestly, Iā€™m just curious what you considered yourself. It was a straight up question!

Lol. Just not dems.

The gentleman running for senate in jersey is a pro choice republican.

Everyone doesnā€™t cow tow to the radicals pro-life like you have.

Allan

I could really care less of what you have to say, but I was honestly trying to be straight up with the BlackWolf. He at least has some of my respect, because of his intellect.

Yeah, yeahā€¦order some more pink ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  hats. Youā€™ve got some marchin comin up b4 November.:sunglasses:

Where do you get that self defense is murder? Could you show me that in ANY dictionary?

No it isnā€™t.

Generic ballot tells a different story.

https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/collections/headwear

I only see 1 pink one. Iā€™d never order that personally. I like the white one all the way down to the bottom left, with Velcro on the back that says Trump-Pence, and has a little American flag on the little Velcro part also. I may ask for one of those for my birthday coming up here.

Trump has been sporting the tall brimmed USA hat in white with a small ā€œ45ā€ on the sides. Thatā€™s going to sell.

I like what I like. Iā€™d either go with the white one, or the camo one on the first page of hats.
I really like hats in general.

Thatā€™s a hell of a backhand. :joy:

Well done.

Does doubling the debt bother you a lot?

How do you know the mind of a god? Maybe god thinks you eating chicken is just as bad? Maybe he doesnā€™t have any problems with it at all?

Personally, I think that it should bother most people in general. Itā€™s one thing if the Democrats and Obama double the national debt and it got America more jobs and great returns. Oh wait, thatā€™s what President Trump is doing. lol.

So you donā€™t like doubling the national debt. Ok. How about tripling the national debt?

Under Obama we saw a net increase in jobs of over 11 million. You donā€™t consider that good?

So what is that static wise in America? cause it doesnā€™t sound like a whole lot?
And what is that ratio of Democrats and Obama doing that over 8 years compared to What Trump has done so far? I mean I consider any positivity good, but I donā€™t know how positive I really consider it when Obama, and thee DEmocrats wasted all of Americans money, getting 8 trillion more in debt. But Iā€™m sure 8 trillion in debt will ALWAYS be justifiable for democrats, and Burrack Insane Obama. ?