Will The Left Riot If Kyle Rittenhouse Is Found Not Guilty?

So the turd mayor Deblasio has time to comment on things that are not of his concern as mayor, all while something even worse than what he’s criticizing is going on right under his stinking nose. A homeless man is set on fire and died a horrendous death, all while an on looker who comes by later…stands there and just watches it. I guess the Rittenhouse verdict justifies this, eh Deblazeo?

Such as?

Baby murder, a culture of envy and entitlement, treading the Constitution underfoot, celebrating perversion and madness … lots more than Marxist racism.

1 Like

You assume.

I blame Biden for his handling, not for the surge.

Not assume. I look at the monthly statistics.

His handling is the cause of the surge. The timing of monthly contacts is too obvious.

Then you are blaming the wrong people. Biden policies told the world “come on in the border’s open”. He said during the campaign America can handle 2 million more immigrants…and he has implemented policies that are bringing that number here…he wanted all these new migrants coming to America…his policies encouraged them to come and his actions have done nothing to send them home.

As Senator Kennedy said…”when someone acts like they don’t care it might not be an act.” Its not an act with Biden he just doesn’t care.

1 Like

That says a lot about your discernment.

Lol. The law was unpopular with the subsidies before it was popular.

Allan

After watching the majority of the trial I agree with the verdict of not guilty, although I understand why some folks might be unsatisfied especially the family’s that lost loved ones.

2 Likes

So the murderous, piece of ■■■■ who ran down so many in Wisconsin has been exposed…Daryl Edward Brooks. What could his motivation be? Do you think it’s related to the POTUS labeling Rittenhouse a white supremacist? :thinking:

When all you saw were the videos that clearly depicted the killinigs, what was your thought of innocent vs guilty?

My feelings on the video was that is was chaotic scene and I’m no legal expert

What would the media be saying, doing and how much of the 24 hour day would they be perpetuating white supremacy if the driver was white? Now just think about that…and be honest with yourself.

1 Like

Here’s a more accurate description. There were certain groups of people who benefitted, certain groups who were negatively impacted and most who were largely unaffected by it. Nonetheless, the Republicans failed to replace it as they promised so there’s nothing to speak of there.

He looks white to me …

1 Like

…and a typical, racist, insurrectionist…Trump supporter. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

It was unpopular with the mandate. Your mandate is now in the trash can. Now it is popular with the people getting free stuff.

“Angry Black Woman”?

Can/would you PLEASE quote the post I made that talked about RACE in this thread?

Go ahead and find it…I’ll wait.

It’s time to label them a terrorist organization, saying there are good people in BLM is like arguing there are good people in Proud Boys or the oath keepers. The left need to denounce this wing of BLM.

1 Like