Will the Executive Branch be called to testify in the Senate?

Sorry to tell you this, but Trump will forever be in history as an impeached President. :joy::rofl:

So much winning!

So you think it will be the exact opposite of what went on in the House with three out of four legal experts being called by Democrats to tell them they were right? I really wouldnā€™t be surprised.
As far as witnesses, since Democrats controlled the happenings in the House perhaps they should have pursued those witnesses and documents through the courts so they could have handed the Senate the iron clad case they say they have.

Or the Senate can do it. What reason would the Senate have to not call the house Republicans witnesses? House Republicans whined and whined about itā€¦ to me, if the Senate doesnā€™t call those witnesses then all of that whining held no merit. It was whining just to distract.

Itā€™s not the Democrats fault Trump opted to engage in massive obstruction of Congress and obstruction of justice to cover up his crimes.

There is a real and present danger of Trump and his merry band of corrupt criminals trying to cheat again in the next election. Waiting for the courts to finally agree with the Democrats that Trump is unconstitutionally obstructing Congress only serves to give him and his criminal enterprise more time to engage in their corrupt scheme. Look at where Trumpā€™s personal attorney is right now, this very minute.

1 Like

None of this changes my expectations. Senate Republicans would not impeach even with an ironclad case.

Unfortunately for your side it takes more than name calling to destroy a duly elected Presidentā€™s administration.
And name calling isnā€™t going to knock him out in 2020 either.

Name calling seems to do pretty well in GOP primaries and general elections, so who knows?

Senate still wonā€™t impeach. Doubtful theyā€™ll even hold hearings.

1 Like

Name calling huh? Okay I guess. Unindicted co-conspirator criminal Donald Trump will be impeached for obstructing Congress, obstructing justice, and a myriad of abuses of office. The evidence is overwhelming.

And by my side Iā€™m assuming you mean the side of the rule of law and honoring and upholding the Constitution. Iā€™m proud to be on my side. Which side are you on?

1 Like

Do you even hear yourself?

Wonā€™t make any difference.

ā€œFAKE NEWS! BOTH SIDES! EAT YOUR TRUMP, PEAS ARE COOL! SO WHAT?ā€

1 Like

I do hear myself. Iā€™m the guy that has consistently been on the side of the rule of law and upholding the Constitution. Which guy are you?

Truth, Justice and the American way.

Do you believe Donald upholds/lives these virtues?

1 Like

See wasnt I just telling tommy I was a patriot after his arguement?

@NebraskaFootball

Itā€™s too easy

1 Like

Indeed.

1 Like

Itā€™s just ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  sad

1 Like

The Trump Administration better upholds those virtues than any other presidential administration in history. Combined.

1 Like

I mean on the one hand, very few (if any) politicians are paragons of virtue. OTOH, the vehemence and unbridled enthusiasm some (not all, I never said all just some but it sure seems like a lot but Iā€™m positive there are exceptions) Trump supporters display in defending and celebrating their preferred flavor of corrupt is curious.

2 Likes