Will the election results reveal the biggest practical joke ever?

Like I said the last time you posted this…Adams is punking his gullible fans.

He is smart enough to know that polls cannot be gamed by coordinated lying.

2 Likes

Leaning on? I thought I just listened to what he had to say.

Of course polls could be gamed by lying or are you claiming they have some other way to tell who I will cast my vote for other than taking my word for it? Mind you I am not saying enough people did it to matter but it would screw them up if they did.

The polls are fake!

Why do you say that?

Because I always lie.

Polls can’t be gamed by lying because there’s no way of telling who’s going to be polled and who isn’t…and statisticians can tell from the data when something is “random” and when it’s not.

You would essentially have to have a huge group of people and pre-assign who will be the liars and who will tell the truth.

How you going to coordinate that across the country? Or even across the state?

Well yeah, if you lie to pollsters you would probably guess a lot of other people do as well. Personally, I just hang up on them.

You actually think that thousands are going to be able to make it over all at once?

Armed mass assault on White House = national emergency (whether Trump is there or not)

Who said anything about armed, mostly peaceful.

Why what Adams is claiming is highly unlikely.

If the Secret Service snipers start picking them off they will quickly reverse directions!

1 Like

Would they? What are the odds they get me if thousands are storming the joint?

In any case, you know the polling is bad when Fox drags out the cookie poll.

2 Likes

“We had one guy drive twice from Staten Island for them,”

Sounds about right.

LANDSLIDE FOR TRUMP!!!

:rofl: :rofl:

Adams makes the point that many Trump supporters are just following the “rule” that Democrats have imposed: Never admit to supporting Donald Trump. The delicious irony is that following that rule could result in a repeat of the 2016 meltdown:

Be careful what you demand you may get it.

1 Like

There is no evidence that the 2016 election was driven by “shy Trump voters” to any large degree.

You guys are grasping at straws.

Adams makes the point that the pranksters are not necessarily shy. They just would love to see another meltdown from media and Democrats, while giving them what they demand.

That would be an outward sign of certifiable insanity.

I vote for chocolate.

White chocolate with macadamia nuts.

2 Likes