Will Rev. L. Farrakhan flip to Trump?

Obama is not a muslim, he reference to 57 States was due to chum during school that day.

Its not me that’s a birth, its his grandmother. She said he was born in Kenya.

But Obama released a multi layered PDF of his long form BC that proves her wrong.

And that post wasnt a reply to you so I’m not sure why you are replying as it it was

Oh…you missed the opening of the new embassy?

1 Like

■■■■ Farrakhan.

There aren’t any, they’re the same guy.

I am a “birther”.
not ashamed of it either.
keep your shaming for someone else. it wont work on me. I believe Obama’s grandmother and his biographer.

Just giving my brain a rest.

As the conspiracy against Trump by our Government is revealed, it recalls all the anomalies that led up to Obama’s rise. The events permitting him to even run. Then the systematic destruction of what made America great. We sure dodged a bullet when the Hildabeast lost.

One more thing to laugh at you about.

Can a laugh be squeezed in during uncontrollable Pelosi giggle fits? Not sure I believe that.

What does that even mean?

Why are you incapable of posting anything that actually isnt some strange language you have made up?

hold that thought. If you are young enough, the truth will be revealed by people less inclined to protect the progressive liberal lie.
Then there will be a lesson for you.

No need, I’m not getting into a birther debate with you. The claim has been debunked more times that need to be counted. I’m not doing it here again for your piece of mind.

That’s pretty funny you think that was done out of some interest in Jews.

That was primarily for American Talibangelicals, who’s only interest in Israel is as America’s Muslim Killing Pit Bull in the region, and to make sure the Jews are still in Jesus’ Landing Strip so those same Jews can be throwing in a lake of hellfire during the Rapture, just like it says in the Bible, and secondarily for hard right Zionists in Israel

The funny part is, after the next election when American Jews continue to vote overwhelmingly for Democrats you’ll be left scratching your heads, again, and probably write it with something stupid like “they’re self loathing” or some other nonsense. They’re not stupid. They know exactly what Republicans interest is in Israel, better than most Republicans do.

There a street in Israel called dotard street?

1 Like

All credibility lost…

Wasn’t the NOI funded by imperial Japan as a fifth column?

wait… you mean… oh nooooooooo. I’m so hurt. I should just change my mind and my words to make people like and respect me.
:sob:

Pffffft :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s funny. Even Trump would laugh.

:slight_smile:

Lol, why would I wanna change your mind? This is free entertainment…