Will God Ever Return In Human Form?

Will Jesus ever come back? Will God ever come back in human form and perform miracles?

If so, where and how might God do this?

God is all around in human form. None of them are currently aware at this time.

2 Likes

Yes, Jesus us going to return in bodily form during his millennial reign.

What do you mean by millenial reign?

His thousand year reign that comes after the tribulation

Revelations 20:4-6 (NIV)

Lots of metaphors in here.

I think not.

How do you know God isn’t already on earth in human form?

1 Like

Because Jesus said not to believe people who say, " He’s over here, " or “He’s over there,” but that His return would be like the lightning that fill the sky and all eyes will notice Him at once.

1 Like

Here is a passage from the Lotus Sutra of Mahayana Buddhism. See if it addresses some of these questions in this thread

“And when the Lord Sâkyamuni, the Tathâgata, perceived that his creations, none wanting, had arrived; perceived that they were severally seated on their thrones, and perceived that the satellites of those Tathâgatas, &c., were present, he, in consideration of the wish expressed by those Tathâgatas, &c., rose from his seat and stood in the sky, as a meteor. And all the four classes of the assembly rose from their seats, stretched out their joined hands, and stood gazing up to the face of the Lord. The Lord then, with the right fore-finger, unlocked the middle of the great Stûpa of jewels, which showed like a meteor, and so severed the two parts. Even as the double doors of a great city gate separate when the bolt is removed, so the Lord opened the great Stûpa, which showed like a meteor, by unlocking it in the middle with the right fore-finger. The great Stûpa of jewels had no sooner been opened than the Lord Prabhûtaratna, the Tathâgata, &c., was seen sitting cross-legged on his throne, with emaciated limbs and faint body, as if absorbed in abstract meditation, and he pronounced these words: Excellent, excellent, Lord Sâkyamuni; thou hast well expounded this Dharmaparyâya of the Lotus of the True Law. I repeat, thou hast well expounded this Dharmaparyâya of the Lotus of the True Law, Lord Sâkyamuni, to the (four) classes of the assembly. I myself, Lord, have come hither to hear the Dharmaparyâya of the Lotus of the True Law.”

1 Like

Thousand year reign of Jesus after He returns to Earth bodily.

Yes…When Yeshua returns

1 Like

Jesus returned to work at the taco food truck.

But he’s not God or Son of God.

Yes, but Bill Clinton and Janet Reno killed him in Waco.

God was never in human form. Heaven is His throne and the earth is His footstool. He weighed out the earth in His hands when He created it. He made it exactly right and hung it in space. The Earth cannot contain God. He is everywhere.

Isaiah 66:1 "Thus saith the LORD, The heaven [is] my throne, and the earth [is] my footstool: where [is] the house that ye build unto me? and where [is] the place of my rest? 2 For all those [things] hath mine hand made, and all those [things] have been, saith the LORD: but to this [man] will I look, [even] to [him that is] poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word."

Also Acts 7:49 'Heaven is my throne, and earth my footstool. What house will you build for me, says the Lord, or what is the place of my rest? 50 Did not my hand make all these things?’ 51 "You stiff-necked people, uncircumcised in heart and ears, you always resist the Holy Spirit. As your fathers did, so do you.

Jesus is seated on God’s throne now. Reigning.

His kingdom is spiritual in nature. Not physical.

“My kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom were of this world, the my servants would be fighting, that I might not be delivered up to the Jews; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this world.”

God through the prophet Jeremiah said (Jeremiah 22:28) that Coniah was the last of David’s lineage to be rightful king to reign in Judah. He began his reign when he was 18 years old and only reigned for 3 months and 10 days. He was evil.

Jesus was of the royal lineage or bloodline of Coniah. Jesus was a descendant of both King David and King Coniah.

Jeremiah said "No man of Coniahs descendants will prosper, sitting on the throne of David and ruling again in Judah."

Jeremiah’s words do not support the popular theory of Christ reigning on earth in Judah. According to Jeremiah, it is impossible.

Let God be true and …

We are God’s human form.

I’m gonna meditate on that.

1 Like

The way I read the bible, what you describe is the wish Jesus had for his people.

He wanted them to select the best and not just the most popular or rich.

The Abrahamic cults are to elect a new Jesus, but they refuse to do so as they know they would lose the power and the purse that the gullible give the lying preachers…

Jesus will, in a sense, return when the religious get with the program Jesus set.

Regards
DL

If you are familiar with Christianity, if might help to use Jesus as your mantra.

As a Gnostic Christian who meditated, it worked for me.

Modern Gnostic Christians name our god “I am”, and yes, we do mean ourselves.

You are your controller. I am mine. You represent and present whatever mind picture you have of your God or ideal human, and so do I.

The name “I Am” you might see as meaning something like, — I think I have grown up thanks to having forced my apotheosis through Gnosis and meditation and “I am”, represents the best rules and laws that we have found to live by.

In Gnostic Christianity, we follow the Christian tradition that Christians have forgotten that they are to do. That is, become brethren to Jesus.

That is why some say that the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail.

Joseph Campbell shows the same esoteric ecumenist idea in this link.

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural and literal reading of myths.

Regards
DL