Why would Trump retweet a year-old video of a black man shoving a white woman?

No he was not linking to the discussion in the mayors. He was linking to the video. The discussion of the mayors was after the video he retweeted

1 Like

Not only are you 100% wrong but you made sure to make a big show of telling everyone else they were first.

That’s the content im here for.

6 Likes

meh… like i said. i don’t expect he either knew the source or when it happened. one of the reasons i stay off twitter, too much info from too many places and too many people and no way to know what or where its coming from unless you take the time to research it. people don’t.

Speaking without considering the source, efficacy, factual basis, or consequences of what is said

This is exactly what we want in a President.

2 Likes

silly leftist. i told no-one they were wrong. i said from the first post i don’t know about twitter or how it works. could be the “i may be wrong” might suggest that.

How would he not know the source he was retweeting? That’s literally impossible

1 Like

So today the president of the United States amplified “I’m with groyper”.

It’s a ■■■■■■■ cesspool.

There are no longer any standards for president of the United States. No level of nastiness that won’t be actively embraced.

1 Like

:man_facepalming:
your first post

It’s just so stupid.

tweeting is exactly what i don’t give a ■■■■ about. never have, never will. its not serious. i’ve said from the very beginning i wish someone would tape his thumbs together. bottom line is, i don’t give a ■■■■ about what anyone does on twitter, it just ain’t serious.

Oh no.

except of course that is not my first post, and you need to go back to get context.

or did you mean to be dishonest?

As I said.

There is zero political cost to the President for amplifying the voices of White Nationalists.

The Susan Collins level of concern notwithstanding… his actual actions will be ignored by his supporters.

This is the exact thing that we have come to expect out of our Presidents.

2 Likes

you don’t even know who i am and we’ve gone back and forth for years. you expect someone retweeting garbage on twitter to know who it comes from?

It is too your first post in this AND ALSO proof positive of you telling a poster they were wrong

pffft… he’s amplifying nothing. you ascribe a motive you have no proof of. he retweeted a twit he saw. so what? i don’t expect him to know the nature of the source. how many people do?

What he really meant
Whatabout
Who cares?

Yes. I do. I’ve never retweeted some random thing I don’t understand.

This is how we now will accept any level of nastiness. It’s pathetic.

5 Likes

When the name is at the bottom… maybe take a sec go to see what the source is before posting it.

Say I were to start linking to Overt White Supremacist websites and content here … not forgetting that one time a now honored guest here did it to hilarious results… how long would I last?

An average person on the internet is held to a higher standard than the President.

This is because he suffers no political cost.

If anything it entrenches people even more and allows them to dismiss what used to be considered a really bad thing to do in this country.

3 Likes

Remarkable. No standards. Zero.

1 Like