Why would Trump retweet a year-old video of a black man shoving a white woman?

I don’t think that it is an overreaction to criticize the President for amplifying the voice of a proud White Nationalist.

It is easy to call that a very bad thing that he did.

Wouldn’t you agree?

1 Like

I’m basically nobody and somehow I manage to never retweet white nationalists. Weird, that.

13 Likes

That account is from an overt bigot.

Actually, I just tried to find the context of Trump’s tweet, and couldn’t find it in his twitter account. Perhaps a link to his twitter account might help.
No shortage of tweets, couldn’t find that one.

This is Trump’s America. What it looks like when America is great.

If you’re not retweeting white nationalists, are you really doing your part to keep America great?

2 Likes

What about the account whose post he retweeted ?

5 Likes

At this moment it is his roughly 15th tweet down.

Zing.

Yep. It happened.

The President did this.

Cool… right?

But no links? I still can’t find that retweet you all are complaining about. “Yep. It happened” just doesn’t do it for me.

So you hate that he tweets and have said so for years, but don’t believe he would do THIS?

https://mobile.twitter.com/tdn_noticias/status/1300171048399310849

This is what Trump Retweeted.

It is a video that links back to an overt White Nationalist.

There used to be some sort of political and social cost to this sort of thing.

Not anymore.

2 Likes

Lot of hand waving to avoid the simple and only answer.

The POTUS is trying to fan the flames of racial resentment because he thinks it will help his electoral odds.

That is the only acceptable answer.

20 Likes

yes it is… so why are you making it?

And just invade there was any doubt.

I find it amusing that you think that this is an effective line of arguing.

He was probably trying to tweet about the one this weekend that was all over the news.

Ok. I found it. He isn’t retweeting that specific video. He is retweeting a connection to another twitter account, the first entry of which is something about six Minnesota Democrat mayors endorsing Trump for President this year.
Obviously that is the part he would like.

odd, i see the blm/antifa banner, but i don’t see a link to trump retweeting it.

are your leftist masters lying to you again?

i don’t doubt that he may have, i don’t expect he would know the source or when it happened.

You literally described a retweet.

I know… I know… the President amplifying the voice of a white nationalist is just a silly faux pas.

Boys will be boys.

3 Likes