Why would asking for an investigation of a political opponent, who has been accused in news reports of potentially corrupt actions, be an abuse of power?

Actually they all fell for it hook line and sinker till it blew up in their faces when Mueller absolutely crashed.

Some of them still won’t give it up.

“Bitter Clingers” each and every one.

Just wait until the whole impeachment hoax blows up even worse.

2 Likes

Might I suggest the you are the one who is freaking out here. I am happy to discuss the Mueller Report, the Barr Mueller Hoax, the many accurate and several unconfirmed elements of the Steele Dossier and the extensive testimony in the impeachment testimony over that past two weeks.

All you keep doing is sputtering angry words.

It doesn’t make for much of a back and forth.

So to give us focus, sincem you seem concerned about corruption on the part of the children of politicians, shall we explore the ways in which Jared Kushner has used his role in the White House to seek offshore funding to bail out his disastrous investment in 666 Fifth Avenue? I think we can both agree that such corruption is terrible for our Republic.

No, you’ll just bark out the same lame talking points endlessly. That isn’t a discussion, it’s just round, and round, and round, and… .

I see that you are, once again, having trouble differentiating fact from opinion.

A defense of what?

Idiocy

How would you expect the Republicans to defend what does not exist? That’s the sort of thing Dems have been getting their kicks doing.

1 Like

The defense is basically “Prove the President did anything wrong”. The more agressive defense would be to show why an investigation was needed. Schiff would not allow that.
Apparently the defense isn’t too bad.

“A new Emerson poll finds President Trump’s approval has increased in the last month with 48% approval and 47% disapproval, a bounce from 43% approval in the last Emerson National poll in October. Support for impeachment has flipped since October from 48% support with 44% opposing to now 45% opposed and 43% in support. The biggest swing is among Independents, who oppose impeachment now 49% to 34%, which is a reversal from October where they supported impeachment 48% to 39%”

Looks like Pelosi got caught up by buying into that October poll, and now there’s no graceful way out.

1 Like

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Remarkably we are supposed to believe that all the witnesses and supporting documents that allegedly would prove that Trump has done nothing wrong are kept from the impeachment hearing. The consequence of that is the likelihood that Trump will be impeached. And thus the stench and stain of impeachment will forever surround D Trump’s presidency.

Absolute nonsense. If Trump was really interested in a truly bi-partisan approach he would have re-nominated B Obama’s Supreme Court nomination.

There will be no impeachment. Dems don’t want full disclosure in a Senate trial using constitutional rules of evidence, where most of their evidence wouldn’t be admissible and their own behaviour will be under the microscope.

What followed that, was indeed as advertised by that headline.

If you don’t know, that certainly explains your posts.

Paul_Thomson
Flyover Country

16m

I’m still waiting for someone… anyone… to explain WHY asking for an investigation into the suspicious actions of a political rival would be unethical or illegal. Or why initiating a private investigation would be unethical or illegal. Do you have any ideas?

Try articulating what authority he had to withhold the aid.

This is where we are getting conflicting accounts and what needs verified. This is exactly what Trump was asking for. It is not imperative that Hunter be singled out.

:boxing_glove:

My rep is Conner Lamb and I am not certain he will vote with the D herd.

If it’s not imperative, why did Donald Trump single him out?

In that respect Hunter creates the COI with VP Biden.

Looking at Burisma and the scores of allegations will involve more than Hunter.

There is a lot of misinformation on both sides to sort through.

If we punch at the obvious falsehoods first we can quickly come to a non-partisan conclusion.