Why we know the Democrats Cheated to defeat Trump

He was treated lousy by the DC lifers and media.

He was accepted by many…mixed bag.

Time to move forward. Biden won this round.

Trump needs to focus on what comes next. This election is over.

If he hadn’t retired early, he probably would be considered the greatest.

Tucker Carlson and Chris Christie have both broken ranks, the former stating that evidence of fraud doesn’t exist (and pissing Powell off royally) and the latter stating that Trump should concede as well as that Trump’s legal team is a national embarrassment.

Of course, Trump could end this embarrassment by producing the evidence he asserts is there.

Trump has invested way too much effort telling everyone that he lost because the election was rigged.
And he will now continue that lie and pile on the lies about having evidence. And his base will eat it up.
And the rest of us will laugh. And Trump wonders why more people do not like him.

2 Likes

Trump needs to grift more money from his marks.

So this goes on for a while longer.

I think they really have until the EC meets on December 14th.

He’ll be crowing about it for as long as he remains in the public eye. At least the next four years he’ll be screaming FRAUD!

A celebrity real estate guy changed our politics forever, but America is trying to pretend that didn’t happen.

This is the Scylla and Charybdis for the GOP:

1. They can try and move on from this ugly chapter and try to find a way to reclaim their identity separate from Trump, but doing so will enrage Trump’s base; or

2. They can continue to tuck tail and let Trump dominate the Republican narrative for the next four years, further alienating not only the nearly 80 million voters who said “You’re Fired!” to Trump this year but potentially turning off conservatives within the GOP who held their nose and tolerated all this but who are disgusted and exhausted by Trumpism.

Their decision will likely depend on just how much power Trump’s base has within the GOP to threaten political careers of any dissenters. My hunch is they’ll continue to try to walk an impossible tightrope between those two options, but if they are forced to make a choice they’ll tuck tail.

1 Like

2022 primaries are going to be a hoot.

Trumpism lives on as long as the CEC backs it.

2 Likes

I expect the CEC to push the narrative that Trump was the greatest defender of conservatism since Reagan. It would give the GOP a little wiggle room to move on from Trump without having to fully condemn Trumpism.

“policy not personality” rationalization.

The CEC will have to maintain the narrative the election was stolen from Trump…so they won’t be able to back away from Trumpism.

Nah. He’ll be in jail before then.

1 Like

I predict that Mr. Trump will throw his two older son’s under the bus before he will ever go in front of a judge.

Not sure how he can. His sons didn’t file his taxes.

"Among the revelations was that Mr. Trump reduced his taxable income by deducting about $26 million in fees to unidentified consultants as a business expense on numerous projects between 2010 and 2018.

Some of those fees appear to have been paid to Ms. Trump, The Times found"

If anything, they may go down with him.

If he hadn’t run for President, this probably wouldn’t even have been looked at.

Fair point. I am curious about Allen Weisselberg and if he cut a deal. He certainly knows where all the bodies are buried.

1 Like

This is interesting numbers.

A total 450 were rejected ballots out of about 1.3 million mailed-in ballots received in those counties. That is a rejection rate of .0003%.

This was in Pa.

Allegheny, Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia.

Weird huh?