Why the immigration problem will never be solved

I would agree. Being an immigrant nation is part of what makes us great, but I wouldn’t necessarily say its the source of our strength.

The “right” immigrants are a source of strength.

Indiscriminate illegal immigration, not.

1 Like

What would you say is the source of our strength?

Immigration problem?
Horses owned by the government agency ridden by Border Patrol Agents doing the job of enforcing laws enacted by the US Congress are now branded “systemic racists” and accused of whipping illegals with split reins. Then the cement head in chief takes advantage of the distraction to cover his abject failed presidency by promising reprisals against the “offenders”??
I’d say there is a plethora of ■■■■■■■ problems!

3 Likes

Seems to me the only ones I hear talking about replacement and protecting the white demographics are the leftist. But since the left has no idea’s they have to find some way to scare people into voting for them. Hate is all they have.

1 Like

I see you have been brain washed. It is not complex. In fact it is easy. Enforce the laws that are on the books.

1 Like

I’ll provide my own answer here. First, the Constitution is the source of our philosophical strength. But the constitution is not a holy grail. Second, the source of our strength is our will to control our geographical dominion, often at the expense of less technologically advanced societies. Third, physical separation by the fact of two oceans. Fourth, and perhaps most important, an abundance of natural resources, at least in the not too distant past.

Should we be concerned when popular leftist talking heads talk out killing off conservatives?

I like this idea. They would be able to use that time wisely to study for the citizenship/history test, and the other tests.

It’s giving them a chance without giving blanket amnesty.

The extreme leftists, reminds me of this movie quote:

“Insects…don’t have politics. They’re very brutal. No compassion, no compromise. We can’t trust the insect,” he tells Veronica.

Cutting in line? Can you please explain?

Wait, you are full-blood, 1st gen Italian?

Very nice.

I’m going to get so much hell for this. I’m gonna say it; here it goes:

If immigration is not going to be better-regulated, Illegal immigrants should be able to get the vaccine. And then they should be deported.

Maybe that’s just too generous and depleting supply for U.S citizens; however, I don’t see a whole lot of people getting vaxxed so there is probably extra supply.

The second benefit would be if they decide to come back, we don’t have to deal with them anymore health-wise, or at least; worry as much.

There, I said it. Although this may be a dumb idea.

This is true, but it goes all ways.

2007 and 2008 were wild in general.

Amy Winehouse’s eyeliner. Scandal at my university with the president. Other things.

Then we had the raccoon eyeliner in 2009 and 2010 and everyone wanted to be a punk alternative-style rocker with studded belts and emo bangs.

What was wild about Amy Winehouse’s eyeliner? I thought it looked alright.

I missed all the scene kids, I had already graduated by then.

Also, Tommy is talking about the forums. I don’t know if you ever heard any stories, but the Hannity Forums used to be wild back in the day.

2 Likes

Did you miss some posts? We are talking about Tucker Carlson, and Charlie Kirk mention replacement, etc.

Who has been saying that?

1 Like

What you don’t read here or listen to leftist? Maybe you just agree with what is being said about the unvaccinated and all the hate being pushed. Heck your president is pushing the hate.
Tucker Carlson is no different and no worse than all the leftist talking heads pointing fingers at conservatives and saying these evil people are going to kill you let’s make them pay.
What do you think the end result is going to be with the leftist pushing hate toward the unvaccinated?

I don’t listen to or watch talking heads. With the exception of Jon Oliver on occasion. Who here is talking about killing conservatives?

No hate should be pushed. But they really should get vaccinated. They are killing themselves.

Ahead if people trying to come here through legal channels.

2 Likes