Why the immigration problem will never be solved

That’s what we do in here everyday with our discussions. Worry/Comment on other people and their actions.

1 Like

Fair enough.

@TommyLucchese 's post, #83(?).

I also saw this yesterday:

You might find it interesting.

Agreed, but let us work within the context we are given.

I don’t think any “race” is supreme (that is another term I would jettison, there is one human race), but Carlson’s assertion is that Biden and the Dems are letting illegals in to “replace” (or more accurately, outnumber) white people.

How do I know this? He explicitly references replacement theory.

You realize they’re talking about Biden’s policy decisions, right? Biden wants to change the demographics to elect democrats.

3 Likes

You should be more concerned when it’s your president doing it.

Now, @TommyLucchese , what is your objection to this proposal?

1 Like

Biden saying the source of our strength is that people of European background will be a minority……and yet noticing that he said that is what is supposed to be racist.

Upside down world.

2 Likes

Did I miss something? He didn’t say that in the clip provided.

The President is lamenting on whites diminishing, and thinks there are too many nonwhites?

He didn’t. Its an edited clip, lacking context. Immigration is the source of our strength, is his point.

EVERY decision these politicians make ALWAYS is politically motivated and is about having power. You honestly think these people give a ■■■■ about us?

2 Likes

Flooding our nation with poverty from every country in the world is not going to make us stronger.

3 Likes

Historically speaking, most immigrants came fleeing poverty.

Many do. Are you voting for people who don’t care about Americans?

They’re talking about the great replacement theory and protecting the “white demographics” in America, respectively. That’s some explicitly racist keep America white ■■■■■

That’s not even a dog whistle. That’s just a whistle.

1 Like

When people say “white supremacy” are they not referring to hegemony?

He is ignorant, but he’s not completely wrong. Although “replacement” is problematic.

What about taxation without representation?

Then he is incorrect if he is being that general.

1 Like

That’s an issue.

My issue with giving them citizenship is that they broke our laws to come over here. The majority are good people. But they still broke the law.

Since they are not born on American soil or to American parents, I don’t like the idea of rewarding them with citizenship and allowing them to influence future laws.

That does conflict with the principle of “no taxation without representation” but I just feel like giving blanket citizenship would end up causing even more people to clamor to come here illegally. It’s rewarding criminal behavior.

1 Like

I don’t disagree. The other problem is you’re going to have to keep doing it.