Why straight pride event are stupid

Some of donnie’s good people, it would appear.

We can assume some of them are good people.

“You”? Did you mean that attack upon me? Accusing me of that?

I saw a PBS special on Stonewall last week. That explains the first “parade.” Very interesting of the homophobia of the past and the attempt “cures.”

As a straight person I’m glad I’ve never had a need for any kind of awareness march.

Yay! Straight pride! Let’s celebrate!
https://twitter.com/evaandheriud/status/1136019996436508673

2 Likes

Don’t be so sensitive.

As some here can attest, I prefer a forum where people can call each other out with no mincing of words. But that is not the way this forum works. So…When in Rome…

1 Like

I didnt call you out. You in this thread posted your support for Russian lawa making it a crime to hold hands in public.

There is a public health issue that is frequently ignored in these discussions.

Sexual behavior can significantly increase the risk of infections and death. While that is not limited to homosexuals, sexually active male homosexuals have significantly higher risks. Here is what one recent study said:

Compared with heterosexual men, MSM (men who have sex with men) evidenced greater all-cause mortality. Approximately 13% of MSM died from HIV-related causes compared with 0.1% of men reporting only female partners.

The American Cancer Society estimates that 8,200 cases of anal cancer will be diagnosed in 2017 and about 1,100 deaths will occur that year from anal cancer. . . Receptive anal intercourse is strongly related to the development of anal cancer.

Smokers have been singled out to pay higher insurance costs and taxes as result of their unhealthy behavior. Yet there is strong evidence that there is a strong genetic component to nicotine addiction. (https://factor.niehs.nih.gov/2013/2/science-nicotine/)

What if many smokers are “born that way”? Would you support a “smokers’ pride” parade?

What about a “non-smokers’ pride” parade?

You mean … A crime for strangers to indoctrinate children into homosex.

You never did explain… WHY DO YOU PEOPLE WANT THE CHILDREN INDOCTRINATED INTO HOMOSEX? CHILDREN CANNOT CONSENT. Please… if you people want everyone to accept homosex LET THE CHILDREN ALONE.

That is the only thing the law demands… to stop indoctrinating children into homosex. Is that too much to ask?

I think he’s right about perversion though.

1 Like

Not always for the better.

No, it’s science. Biology uses it. Also deviant.

No. It is not.

You are free to teach your kids to be homophobic. Who is stopping you?

Chic-fil-A doesn’t ask about your sexuality, they ask fried or grilled.

2 Likes

And the Russian law allows parents to teach their children.

Has nothing to do with me. The reference was to the Russisn law.

Read the law. It is to protect children.