Why Obama and his apparent co-consiprators will never face a criminal trial

:rofl:

Well played. :clap:

Honestly?

No, i donā€™t

I can try to live by that and still understand the reality though right?

Sure. But keep in mind they always have agendaā€¦same for myself. They want to impose their beliefs onto society using goverment while I want to stop them from using goverment. Goverment must remain neutral at all time to be fair and just govermentā€¦something they donā€™t advocate.

Sayers wrote a book entitled ā€œI am Thirdā€

He explained that:

ā€œGod is firstā€¦my family/friends are secondā€¦I am thirdā€.

Since libs are selfish godless commies, Iā€™m sure Sayers is not a lib.

I donā€™t know enough about Sanders to know.

There was this though, soā€¦ :open_mouth:

1 Like

I bet you and I agree on 80% of these kind of things.

I just donā€™t believe that people that feel differently than I do are bad or corrupt or evil.

Do you feel that way?

3 Likes

Seriously

Barry Sanders is like the 5th best RB in NFL history

He sucked

Libs in Seattle can keep their ā€œbeast modeā€. Real Men know the real Beast ruled the day from Texas!

1 Like

IIRC his stats were padded by him simultaneously having the most 20+ yard runs from scrimmage and the most negative yards runs from scrimmage in NFL history.

:slight_smile:

Some yes. Keep in mind ā€œsomeā€ prey on your being ā€œfairā€ and ā€œreasonableā€. They use words like compromise but when have they compromise? It seems any compromising is always in their favor.

And thus I give you progressivism. Incremental steps all because you want to be a nice guy.

1 Like

Link please

Maybe. I hear you conan, I really do

I have always believe that if Obama had been forced to actually listen and enable the other side he could have gone down as a decent President.

That is the problem today. We really canā€™t fix anything until ALL voices are heard and respected

Forget the link

Barry Sanders < Walter Payton

FACT

The people that did that kind of listening are long gone from politics.

Now itā€™s grievance politics on both sides carrying the day.

Youā€™re right

Itā€™s sad

Obama could have gone down as a great president. But he allowed his own personal agenda get in the way. The very agenda that made it OK using our powerful tools of goverment to go after his political opponentsā€¦thus Billā€™s purpose of this thread and crimes committed.

Oddly enoughā€¦we lucked out. We taken the house in 2010ā€¦and McCain wouldnā€™t become president. Looking back that would have been a bigger nightmare IMO.

And it seems republicans havenā€™t learned a lessonā€¦look no farther then itch McConnell.

1 Like

Agreed 100%

Feel free to play along with his game if you wish.

It isnā€™t a game to me

40% of this country seems to always hate 40% of this country because of their beliefs

Itā€™s tiring. Itā€™s dumb.

Itā€™s not effective and it is not going to make things better

Well, I can see you totally missed what I was talking about, so you have a great day.

So what is the crime that you guys want to charge Obama with?