Why Obama and his apparent co-consiprators will never face a criminal trial

Sorry conan, i appreciate your perspective but…

Wait for what?

To advance the authoritarian state. In another 100 years they won’t be a need to confiscate guns…people would be turning them over as they’re passed down from one generation to next.

It will be your great grand or great great grand kids that will turn over your guns.

Time is on goverment side here.

i hope you’re wrong

i hope i’m teaching my kids to prove that

So many great Patriots here, unmasked and unmasking lib lies and hatred. Excelsior!

1 Like

I hope you are too…but problem is you’re going to want to do right by them and send them off to college, that and 24 hour media etc.

Remember these words…we are all in this together. :wink:

1 Like

My son is 14 yrs old. 4 months ago he was trying to convince me that Barry Sanders’ ideas had real value. Yesterday he sort of realized that we are currently living in that world right now outside of Chicago I pray his eyes are more open now

1 Like

I totally said Barry not Bernie there, didn’t I?

Sorry Detroit

1 Like

Who wouldn’t think Sanders was of real value? I mean…come on. This was just unfair!

4 Likes

Sanders was a lib running back who used gubmint cheese for an unfair advantage.

3 Likes

I deserve that. But I bet you can do better

2 Likes

Yes, if young man can see it, it will remain with him for life. Libs haven’t figured out how to close that off without validated what he sees. They will only confirm it.

At least that was way if was for me back in 70’s. Walter Cronkite open my eyes early on. Once I seen what he was doing it stayed with me. That most trusted man in American BS.

I grew up watching Walter Payton.

Barry Sanders sucks in comparison

Thanks for calling me out!!!

1 Like

They can’t…not here anyway. All they can do is take side swipes. They’re not BSing anyone here.

You see what they did here? They knew what you mean but now they effectively deflected from our conversation. :wink:

Nah

I think they’re having fun. I woulda done the same

1 Like

Now why would you do that? To make fun of them or to deflect from topic? :wink:

Mostly because Barry Sanders couldn’t hold Paytons Jock

Maybe they are deflecting. Maybe people that disagree with us aren’t ■■■■■■■■■ We have to live together right?

1 Like

Payton was great. But few can compare in my eyes to either Jim Brown or Gale Sayers. I’m sure my age plays a biased role here. :smiley:

1 Like

Is that what you think they believe in?

1 Like

Was Brown or Sayers a lib?

That makes a difference to how I feel about them :slight_smile:

1 Like