Why let the liberals rule sean hannitys site?

this is a republican conservitve web site run by sean hannity
the liberals dont like my posts so you going to remove them
HANNITY IS NOT GOING TO BE PLEASED

I love you. I really do.

Dude the mods are not liberals.

3 Likes

Your posts have not been removed (except for your tantrum posts)

Topics that are similar in nature have been merged into one thread. You will notice that you have other threads that are not election analysis that have remained.

Now, you can stop the tantrum and continue posting. Or you can sit and watch for a while while you calm down.

It’s your choice.

1 Like

I like the walls of text consolidated into one thread.

3 Likes

The poster who told you the mods aren’t liberal was right. Asking Snow what country he’s in was adorable. Sincerely.

It’s consistent; no matter which side gets posts deleted, moved, or receives days off-- they nearly all accuse the mods of ‘being on other side’ . But this being an employee of Sean comment made me smile. Thanks!

I’m a mod, a Trump supporter, and I listen to Sean sometimes. Your posts are walls of texts because of the way you’re writing them. You’re not alone, we’ve seen others use the same style. Stating that fact doesn’t mean I’m posting from another country or a Trump hater… weird huh?

Welcome to the forums. If you can adjust - meaning quit getting so upset simply because you don’t understand how this board works, why posts may be deleted, and who’s keeping it moderated, your input will be better or at least last longer IMO.