Why is Trump complaining about NASA?

If that is what NASA thinks, Trump is right to criticize them.

What a better place for educated idiots to work on traveling to distant planets.

They can call it: Moona-Largo! Bahahaha!! I’m here all week…

2 Likes

I’m sure since you’re caught up that you can cite the quote of Trump saying that?

1 Like

You have to admit Titan is interesting place. Just think of the wealth you’re sitting on.

All that hydrocarbons…I would be rich.

LOL WUT? You obviously haven’t read the thread have you?

Maybe I should have added a smiley so you would catch the sarcasm. :stuck_out_tongue:

I got it Samm…don’t let em spoil the fun. :wink:

Of course I would have to travel to Europa to fill up my oxygen tanks.

Another nothingburger.

Conan got it right this time.

Chalk it up to Trump’s not so good grasp of the English language.

Trump was talking about what NASA has been promoting…a return to the moon within the next few years.

Trump wants them to promote MARS as the goal, with the moon as an intermediate way station.

I agree that’s it’s a nothingberder in the scheme of things. I’m just stating that it doesn’t make a lick of sense. How do we build a moon base without going to the moon? After all that’s the very reason NASA is talking about going back to the moon; a moon base

Don’t do the thing! Do the other thing by doing the thing! STOP ARGUING WITH ME!

It makes sense when you remember Trump is all about the sales pitch.

He’s not telling them not to go to the moon. He wants all this PROMOTED as a trip to Mars, not the moon.

Plus Neil Cavuto dissed it, so of course Trump has to try and make it look good.

As for landing on the moon on 2024, as near as I can tell, blame pence for that.

If it really is all about Mars, no need to put people on the moon’s surface until the Gateway space station is built and in orbit there.

I just realized i’m starting to understand the “logic” behind Trump’s tweets.

Dear God…no…:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Nailed it. Good for you in keeping open mind and not buying into there BS.

Trump could have worded it better thou.

I wonder if we can get Musk or Branson to put Trump into a rocket, tell him that he will be the first POTUS on Mars and light that candle. Problem solved.

The guy can never keep his stories straight.

Trump knows more about space travel than all of the generals. Er, um or something……………

Tbh, we should all call him the TV president. That’s what he is.

:rofl: :joy: