Why is the Trump administration allowing an ongoing invasion of our borders?

SEE: Separated at the Border From Their Parents: In Six Weeks, 1,995 Children

June 15, 2018

”WASHINGTON — The Trump administration said on Friday that it had separated 1,995 children from parents facing criminal prosecution for unlawfully crossing the border over a six-week period that ended last month, as President Trump sought to shift blame for the widely criticized practice that has become the signature policy of his aggressive immigration agenda.”

The article goes on to say the above mentioned children were separated from 1,940 adults from April 19th to May 31st. This confirms there is an ongoing invasion [1,995 children and 1,940 adults in one and a half months] of our borders and the Trump Administration appears to be allowing this invasion to continue unabated.

Why is he not putting the National Guard on the border with instructions to physically prevent these foreigners from entering our side of the border? Why is the Trump Administration allowing this invasion to continue and then making American Citizens tax-slaves to support the economic needs of almost 4,000 foreigners who have invaded our borders in just one and a half months?

JWK

There is no better way to weaken, destroy and subjugate a prosperous and freedom loving country than by importing the world’s poverty stricken populations into that country and making the country’s existing citizens tax-slaves to support the economic needs of such an invasion.

Amazing! I thought our never Trump Crowd would have countless answers to the topic’s question.

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance a maternity ward for the poverty stricken populations of other countries who invade America’s borders to give birth.

I think this is a fantastic idea! Perhaps we could even mine the border… Don’t sugar coat your word JWK… “physically prevent”? Be a man call for outright shoot on site orders!

I love this site.

1 Like

Wow - there are people around that are even more tone deaf than Trump. Who knew?

Because Trump’s a beta ■■■■■■ john. A scared, useless coward, too impotent and afraid to do anything about the invasion. He tries to look tough by caging up little children, but we’re not fooled. He bends over and grabs his ankles when it comes to the adult invasion and makes us the tax slaves, while he and his family and his wealthy cabinet slop around in their massive tax cuts.

1 Like

The bottom line is, our President has inherent powers to act in emergency situations, and an invasion of our borders is such a situation. He needs to act and order the National Guard to forcefully prevent the invasion. Congress then has a 90 day period to respond. President Trump needs to force Congress to act, and he can do so using his emergency powers to stop this invasion at our borders.

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance a maternity ward for the poverty stricken populations of other countries who invade America’s borders to give birth.

Are you saying that our president is “All hat, no cattle”? I agree… He should declare a national emergency, but why does he need the national guard? He can just deploy troops immediately from Fort Hood, Fort Bliss, etc. and have well armed troops on the border in hours.

I think your plan for impeaching the president is perfect…

Nativism sucks.

If Trump orders the National Guard to prevent foreigners from illegally crossing our borders, there is no separation of families. I thought that’s what you wanted.

JWK

There is no better way to weaken, destroy and subjugate a prosperous and freedom loving country than by importing the world’s poverty stricken populations into that country and making the country’s existing citizens tax-slaves to support the economic needs of such an invasion.

How do you suggest they “forcefully prevent” the invasion? Last time that happened, in Texas, they shot and killed an American citizen.

wow

post too short

And how many American citizens are killed by illegal entrants? How many American citizens have their property stolen by illegal entrants? How many children of American citizens are raped by illegal entrants?

There is an invasion taking place and President Trump needs to use his emergency powers and order the National Guard to forcefully stop the invasion at our borders.

JWK

Huh? How does that apply to the subject of the thread?

JWK

Just more proof Trump is the only one to protect our borders. We need more republicans to change the laws. The dems loving illegals will help.

I have no idea what you are trying to say.

JWK

Neither does anyone else.

2 Likes

We all feel the same way.

2 Likes

Indeed, they’ll be together in the grave!

By a small percentage. Not everyone coming here are villains as Trump would want us to believe. The vast majority will try hard to find work. They will pay taxes when they get a job. They will not cause trouble.