Why does MSDNC and CNN Struggle?

It takes a special kind of raving psychotic to devote that much time to watching raving psychotics.

I guess we should be glad there are only that many dedicated raving psychotics roaming our streets.

MrOT confesses that with evidence all around him what you chirped only became apparent to him a few months ago.

Living in the world’s largest liberry and never picking up a book is nothing to be proud of. That is the larger point.

No, the most obvious point is your act is old and boring, Spinach.

You of course are referencing of the left’s raving and completely dumb as a box of rocks “ho ho ho where’s the party so we can go?” roving pack of robodems? Well, I mean, dems in the sense they get a vote. They haven’t got a clue about anything except home to the basement and mac and cheese three times a day? That bunch?

Excellent point.

I am one of those of whom you speak. I subscribe to NY Times and Washington Post. If I were forced to watch a news station, it would be CNN. This is why polls and surveys are so invalid: questions don’t go deep enough.

young people dont have cable so they cant watch cnn

instead they get their news online

top online news sources

reddit
google news
CNN
NY Times
The Guardian
India Times
Fox News

https://www.alexa.com/topsites/category/Top/News

If you just look at the US

reddit is the #5 site of any kind
twitter is #7
CNN is #27
NY times #31
Fox news #45

so a better question might be why does 45 do so poorly among anyone younger then retirement age???

https://www.alexa.com/topsites/countries/US

Cable TV ain’t no liberry.

MSNBC is not struggling by any metric.

And neither is Yahoo News. Point being your average squirt doesn’t read past the MSDNC propaganda headlines. They don’t take time to even get the full blast of lies.

Old people shaking their fist at things they don’t even know about. Next up, MOT takes his bad leg off and shakes it at the neighborhood kids for riding their bikes too close to his shanty.

1 Like

Some years after you graduate grade school you’ll be old some day. And you’ll still be just the way you are today. No way to help the helpless. Mommie is calling. Scoot.