Why do you think Trump wants to block Boltons book?

True. They won’t care. But history will!

it all proves what he said during the campaign he could shot somebody and get away with it

1 Like

I cannot find reason to disagree with this sentiment.

It is quite astonishing that we have all witnessed in real time the creation of a cult. And how propaganda works on those susceptible to such methods of brainwashing.

3 Likes

Has the 45 militia swept in here yet to refute and say Bolton only did this because he’s a disgruntled former employee?

At the end of the day, he’s still a horrible human being and only in this for the money just like his former employer. They can all kick rocks.

It really isn’t a cult.

Libs actually created the circumstances for Trump to be elected.

Libs are now doubling down on the same that will get him reelected.

Look in the mirror and have an honest conversation with yourself.

Wow, some pretty damning stuff. I’m actually going to have to read this one. Hopefully I can pick this up from the library.

2 Likes

There are very few honest and very few that have integrity. Especially in politics.

its a cult like the Obama cult

I can’t understand why anyone would want him re-elected. He is a terrible person, he doesn’t have the nation’s best interest at heart, and he has done a lousy job.

1 Like

Just found this, not sure if it will play, but the guy has got hold of the book and dissing parts of it. Seems Mr Trump didnt know the UK has its own nuclear deterrent !

1 Like

Because I am playing the long game, not the short one.

Perhaps if you knew me you’d say the same. We are all human, aren’t we?

I believe he does more-so than the democrats do.

What has he done that is lousy?

Seems he did keep the note

1 Like

No, it really is a cult for a great many of his supporters. Not all, I’ll give you. But a giant chunk of them. Visit 8-chan and Q and you will see just how many there are, and how completely disconnected from reality so many of them are.

Libs alone did not create the circumstance for Trump. But they absolutely hold a fair share of the blame. I agree.

Perhaps. I’ve been on record here for a long time now that Trump will be re-elected. There are some turning tides though. Not least of which being the heavy hitters of GOP campaigning that are working against him.

About what exactly?

As to the OP, are you not the least bit troubled by everything Bolton is revealing about Trump? He is not exactly someone who lacks bonafides in conservative circles for decades. He is a Yale educated man who has spent his entire adult life working on the side of conservatism, the GOP, and he is known as a truth-teller in all circles. He has the receipts and is far and away the closest person to Trump to come forward and tell us what many already knew. He reveals that it is unquestionable that Trump committed high crimes and misdemeanors while in office. Not just with Ukraine, but with China and Turkey as well. He is a criminal. Plain as day. Does this bother you at all?

4 Likes

Not sure if it’s a cult, but pretty sure anyone who defends their guy no matter what they do would make a great cult member.

2 Likes

There are people who believe in things I don’t.

I don’t mind that.

It’s just no longer a two way street paved with respect.

1 Like

Speaking of Turkey.

“Trump then told [Turkish President] Erdogan he would take care of things, explaining that the Southern District prosecutors were not his people, but were Obama people, a problem that would be fixed when they were replaced by his people.”

3 Likes

Exactly. ■■■■■■■ criminal!

1 Like

The great thing about conservatives is we do criticize that which we do not agree with no matter who they are.

I don’t see that on the lib side. Ever.

Way too general, DMK, and factually incorrect. I’m a lib who endlessly criticizes liberals. So you got one.

1 Like