Why do the “polls” show Biden is more trusted than Trump regarding COVID-19?

Doomed? I don’t feel “doomed”.

Did she go down to Chinatown afterward?

I didn’t use “doomed” in an apocalyptic sense there…

If Biden were President when COVID struck, the left would be now saying how small a number compared to original estimates this is and would be celebrating great leadership.

It’s just now the shoe is on the other foot.

Fact of the matter is, no one knows how many deaths there would be under Biden because that scenario never existed.

It took Biden three months to say anything about rioting, he said Trump shouldn’t go to Wisconsin, now he is playing Simon Says.

I highly doubt the numbers would be any better under Biden. And really, what could Biden do but the same thing as Trump: offer assistance when asked.

I’m grateful that we had a lot of Governors with common sense as well as local officials who played it on a day by day basis. They really are the ones in charge in something like this.

That’s the same crap Biden is now pulling because Trump’s law and order position is embraced by most Americans.

Joey come-late Biden is now releasing a massive TV ad campaign denouncing anti-police-violence protesters who are causing mayhem across America.

Why did he and Kamala not denounce this criminality during their convention? Oh, seems as they were too busy trying to bail out criminal rioters. See: Reminder: Kamala Harris Helped Bail Out Criminals Burning Down American Cities

“But it was just two months ago when Democrat Senator Kamala Harris, now Biden’s vice presidential running mate, was raising money to bail rioters out of jail.”

JWK

Well tell me fallenturtle,

As a side note, how can you support Biden who chose as his running mate, Kamala Harris, who advocated bailing out rioters, looters, and arsonists who were engaged in mayhem in Minneapolis? See: Meet The Rioting Criminals Kamala Harris Helped Bail Out Of Jail

“Harris asked her five million plus Twitter followers to donate money to bail out the “protesters” arrested in the riots. Let’s meet a few of the beneficiaries of her largesse, shall we?”

The article continues

“Fox 9 News in Minneapolis did the research for us. Here are a few of the criminals they found Harris did a solid for.”

Among those bailed out by the Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF) is a suspect who shot at police, a woman accused of killing a friend, and a twice convicted sex offender, according to court records reviewed by the FOX 9 Investigators.

According to attempted murder charges, Jaleel Stallings shot at members of a SWAT Team during the riots in May. Police recovered a modified pistol that looks like an AK-47. MFF paid $75,000 in cash to get Stallings out of jail.

Darnika Floyd is charged with second degree murder, for stabbing a friend to death. MFF paid $100,000 cash for her release.

Christopher Boswell, a twice convicted rapist, is currently charged with kidnapping, assault, and sexual assault in two separate cases. MFF paid $350,00 [sic] in cash for his release.,

And now, after the “polls” show Biden is on the wrong side of history, he has the nerve to flip-flop and says he believes looters and rioters should be prosecuted.

So why, fallenturtle, did Biden take Kamala Harris as his running mate, whose been working to get “looters and rioters” out of jail, if he believes “looters and rioters” should be prosecuted?

JWK

Because Trump or Biden deserves it. Just a guess.

I refer to them as the sheople troughs where the sheople eat. One of the best things Trump has done is to expose them as “fake news” and the “enemy of the people” and in both cases, he is correct. They’ve become extensions of the Democrat party, to push their agenda and no longer the news.

Remember when Trump wanted to fill the pews by Easter? I do. He said that on the same day as a family friend was placed on a vent. It was jarring to hear what felt like propaganda while we were in the trenches. I am sure my friends group is not the only one to feel that way. That we were witnessing devastation while Baghdad Donald was talking it down. Now nearly 200,000 dead and many more survivors who suffered are watching Don flip and flop and offer no national unity for the suffering going on.

4 Likes

They use that phrase a lot in Russia. Not in America.

1 Like

I am saying that on January 20, 2017 someone should have done their homework and let Trump know that supplies were depleted and he should replenish those supplies. Why did Trump blame the lack of supplies on Obama when Trump had 3 years to have someone check out supplies and provide Trump with updates?

In fact he had 3 years to restock the supply.

I’d be glad to give him credit when he does something worthy of praise. He failed to restock for three years, and when ■■■■ hit the fan, had to scramble to restock supplies, then blamed Obama for his failure.

I see no reason to give him credit for something he could have resolved 3 years prior.

That’s nice.

There are 410,000 Americans this year alone that are probably not as optimistic as you though.

1 Like

Yes. New viruses are bad.

Especially when there is a complete and total failure of the Chief Executive to combat them.

1 Like

Fortunately ours handled this as well as could be expected considering what was known at the time, and followed the advice of his scientific and health advisers.

I believe you have to believe that.

This post is horrifically inaccurate though. There is a reason Trump only has support in the low 30’s when it comes to his handling of this pandemic. Because only his die-hard Trump-lovers hold this absurdly false perspective.

I believe you believe that.

You have all that going on plus you can’t trust the polls anyway. It was pointed out last night on one of the shows that the latest Fox poll polled 46 percent democrat in their poll. If you get the dems polled high enough you can manufactor any sort of result you want and that’s exactly what’s going on in many polls.

Believe nothing till election night is the smart move. Look at 2016 election night for example.

The evidence is irrefutable and overwhelming. We are 4% of the world population and 23% of the global casualties. There is no getting around this harsh reality. It is failure by any conceivable metric imaginable.

UK had a higher rate of casualties. It depends on a lot of factors. Go to the middle of Africa if you want to see how to have few casualties…or to find countries with few contacts with china and probably lack health officials to record cases. Or go to China which gave us the disease and miraculously seems to have avoided the results.
No… not buying your statistic as evidence of your political conclusion.